Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_0216.JPG
So i pull up to the pony's favorite watering hole to give her some gas and notice this. a tab had broken off on it and out popped this. wont stay in with the broken tab on it. i am beginning to question some of the fitment of this vehicle. my '16 base GT had far fewer issues at half the price than this high dollar piece of junk. can't wait for all the fancy electronics to take a dump in her either.
Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
This has been experienced by owners all the way to the introduction of the 2015. It's a good thing it will be taken care of under warranty.

Sam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Can't figure out what I am looking at. What part of the car is that?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Puddle lamp under the mirror has fallen out. Push it back in or get it replaced. Maybe poor original fitting or external damage has caused the tab to break.

Either way a 2 minute job.

Sponsored

chesster51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Evidently it's severe enough for the op to designate his car "a high dollar piece of junk". Oh the drama!

OP
OP
blackk3389

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
You should probably sell it or trade it if that's how you feel about your new car.
Your missing the point Chester. ALL cars today are junk, unless your buying a Bentley. Ford went cheap using barely thicker than my finger nail snap tabs instead of screws to fasten the puddle light. and secondly does Larry Flynt know your using his copy write material

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Your missing the point Chester. ALL cars today are junk, unless your buying a Bentley. Ford went cheap using barely thicker than my finger nail snap tabs instead of screws to fasten the puddle light. and secondly does Larry Flynt know your using his copy write material
Is that Larry Flynt of the Flyntstones?

chesster51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a solution for you .Buy a Bentley. Then you can look back over your shoulder at all of us junk owning Mustang owners and leave your disdain and misery behind. Just trying to help.

Sponsored

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Oh dear, another discussion is going downhill or should I say going to the coyotes...

Last edited:

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
IMG_0216.JPG
So i pull up to the pony's favorite watering hole to give her some gas and notice this. a tab had broken off on it and out popped this. wont stay in with the broken tab on it. i am beginning to question some of the fitment of this vehicle. my '16 base GT had far fewer issues at half the price than this high dollar piece of junk. can't wait for all the fancy electronics to take a dump in her either.
I had the same problem. I taped it up with clear shipping tape. I'll have it fixed when I take the car in for service.
Sponsored