Sponsored

Need to check this ASAP on your Bullitts.......

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Mine was about half way out no leaks or seepage so I pushed it in.
IMG_20200308_110106.jpg
Sponsored

expeditionroasters

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #4310 & 1968 Mustang Fastback Bullitt
Mine was also halfway out. That tube is so short it's almost impossible to push it all the way on. I just left it as is since it;s not leaking right now.

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was also halfway out. That tube is so short it's almost impossible to push it all the way on. I just left it as is since it;s not leaking right now.
Mine didnt have any resistance. It moved up really easy on the nipple. I will check in a few miles if it has moved again.

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - I’m pretty mechanically inept, except for Rube Goldberg solutions. Why not just take a plastic twisty off a loaf of bread and use that. You can twist those tight enough to cut the circulation on a finger. You can snip off the loose ends or simply wrap them around the tubing. To reduce the risk of damaging the tubing put a small strip of electrical tape under the twisty. The nice thing about a plastic twisty is they’re easier to remove than a zip tie and you might even find one to match the color of your car. Just don’t let your loaf of bread get stale... Bruce

0D9E175F-F1E3-48E7-A050-2466E132A00E.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP

K3993

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3993 traded. 2022 MACH 1
Mine was about half way out no leaks or seepage so I pushed it in.
IMG_20200308_110106.jpg
Mine was at the very end, and being held on by the barb at the end of the shaft.
After several days now having been moved all the way up, it does not seemed to have moved back down with normal driving.
But will be monitoring.

Sponsored

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Mine was at the very end, and being held on by the barb at the end of the shaft.
After several days now having been moved all the way up, it does not seemed to have moved back down with normal driving.
But will be monitoring.
Mine hasn’t move back either. But I went ahead and bought the Steeda kit as insurance.

Jasef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jase
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
Thanks for the heads-up, mine was already seeping a bit. I pushed it back on, but there is zero slack in that line... def have to keep an eye on this one. I do have a touch of nibble, wonder if that will go away now or do I need to bleed?

Read this article https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/urgent-check-clutch-line-at-brake-master-cylinder.84132/ and please check yours..... I checked mine and damn hose was on the very end of nipple like in the pictures. Had to push it back all the way on as seen in the pictures as well. Was highly irritated finding this, if this had come off, that could be very bad news.
Ford should have used a clamp in such a important connection.........just BS.
Cant believe I did not see this before now when checking my levels under the hood.

I have 7500 miles on mine.

Wanted to make everyone aware :thumbsup:
IMG_20200310_175201556.jpg
IMG_20200310_175057552_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200310_175117349_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200310_175149092_HDR.jpg

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine hasn’t move back either. But I went ahead and bought the Steeda kit as insurance.
Can you provide link to the kit you got please?

Sponsored

DSNOD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
My hose was way off too. Thanks for the heads up!

number 6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Bought my 2019 Bullitt last Sunday.
Like the others, mine was angling off.
Grabbed both the hose and white plastic and pushed together using low strength, felt it click on.
Went for a ride, still looks good.
Thanks to the OP.

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
I think this pic says it all. There are 2 black rubber pieces to this. Mine at 2,500 was together but almost at the end of the tube. I grabbed both together & pushed them all the way up the tube. No leak so far! What else is ready to come apart?
cluch hose.jpg

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - Rube Goldberg’s apprentice here. I went out to the garage and removed the car cover to see what’s up with mine. Similar to most. Didn’t realize the tubing was hard plastic or whatever so the old plastic twisty trick won’t work. I thought it was maybe soft rubber. Like some of you, there didn’t appear to be enough flex or extra length in the tubing (should have been an inch longer - cheapies) so I couldn’t push it back on. Maybe in warm weather it will work better. I called my Phriendly Phord service department to see what they have to say. They said they were unfamiliar with the problem but warned me that if the tube fell off I could lose the use of the clutch - nice. Do the other Mustangs have the same problem? He said bring it in (no appointment necessary) and they will check it out. I won’t have my car on the road for a couple of more weeks, but a sincere thanks to you smart and alert puppies for picking up on this. Mechanically inept guys like me need all the help we can get. Another reason I’m glad I joined this forum... Bruce

P.S. The guy who was responsible for designing this part, or others involved, probably didn’t want to acknowledge making a mistake and having to toss these and re-order thousands of replacements an inch longer, for fear of maybe losing their jobs.

Last edited:

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)