Sponsored

Ford Performance Active Exhaust Upgrade Kit for 2018+ Mustang GT’s and Bullitt’s!! Check it out!!

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Hey all!

Ford Performance just released their Active Exhaust Upgrade Kit for 2018+ Mustang GT’s and Bullitt’s!

IMG_7612.jpg

These are specifically made to fit any 2018 and Up Mustang GT’s and Bullitt’s with Active Exhaust already equipped from the factory.The kits not only come with the Mach 1 Mufflers and Quad Exhaust Tips, it also includes the :
  • Mach 1 Rear Lower Valance​
  • Mach 1 Diffuser​
  • Mach 1 Mud Flaps​
  • All the necessary hardware to complete the installation​
Get that Mach 1 Performance, Aggressive Sound and pure driving excitement for your Mustang GT or Bullitt.

It is 50-State legal and meets a 95 decibel drive-by noise standard when installed on stock applications.

Of course, the kit maintains full active exhaust functionality.

Of course, feel free to reach out to anyone of us here at Lethal Performance if you have any questions or want to get something on order!
Sponsored

GRNMSTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Does anyone know of a video comparing the sound of a Mach 1 to a Bullitt?

SVTchris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
1993 SVT Mustang Cobra, 2004 SVT F-150 Lightning, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Why would I remove the unique one off specifically made and tuned Bullitt mufflers for OEM Mach 1's? I like the rear valance though.
I thought it was the resonator that was Bullitt specific, not the mufflers.

Defyant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Oh, well if that's the case, that thing is gone. lol.

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Why would I remove the unique one off specifically made and tuned Bullitt mufflers for OEM Mach 1's? I like the rear valance though.

*The above question is rhetorical and requires no firebombing responses.*
I thought it was the resonator that was Bullitt specific, not the mufflers.
The Resonator is specific to the Bullitt, the Mufflers are just in that they are black tips I think.

If they sold these with the black tips I MAY be interested, but they dont so.... dont care.
I’ve heard the rumours before about the differences in exhaust between the Bullitt’s and the GT’s and I’m genuinely interested :like:

I have a full GT exhaust off the car at the moment l, with good photos, including down inside the rear boxes (the best I can).

I also have the standard resonator off the car and separated from the rest of the exhaust.

The rear boxes defo have ID numbers on them. I don’t recall anything on the resonator, but I can check more closely if required.

If anyone wants to compare anything, now is a good time to shout up :like:

WD :like:

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG

*The above question is rhetorical and requires no firebombing responses.*
Replacing the Bullitt exhaust with Mach 1 exhaust certainly wouldn't be an upgrade.

VroomVroom5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I’ve heard the rumours before about the differences in exhaust between the Bullitt’s and the GT’s and I’m genuinely interested :like:

I have a full GT exhaust off the car at the moment l, with good photos, including down inside the rear boxes (the best I can).

I also have the standard resonator off the car and separated from the rest of the exhaust.

The rear boxes defo have ID numbers on them. I don’t recall anything on the resonator, but I can check more closely if required.

If anyone wants to compare anything, now is a good time to shout up :like:

WD :like:
I was able to confirm with a Flat Rock factory tech the Bullitt indeed has a custom deeper classic muscle car exhaust as opposed to the normal higher-pitched aggressive 5.0 sound. Personally hearing both GT and Bullitt, there is a significant difference AND the Mach 1 exhaust doesn't come close. I definitely wouldn't "upgrade".

The tone almost matches perfectly with Steve McQueen's 68 390GT from Bullitt. Allegedly the H-pipe and resonator are Bullitt specific. I haven't been able to find any aftermarket exhaust company that can replicate that tone.

Last edited:

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Not sure what kind of an upgrade it would be? The factory mufflers with a h pipe sounds perfect to me. Waste of money i think. Kept the resonator just in case i want to quiet the car back down. Hahahahaha!
Sponsored