Catch Can for Procharged 2015 Mustangs

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
What are you running now on your setup? PCV system that PC shows or vented through breathers?
I'm running it just like Procharger has it set up , both breather lines running down to the tube that holds the cone air filter ..
Sponsored

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
The guys at MAK can set you up with a great catch can system that will eliminate the majority of the oil smell. Also it will save your engine from being susceptible to detonation from oil in the cylinder or lower the octane rating. I can relate to the turbo bikes and the oil blow by smell as my buddy had a GS1150 with a turbo that smell lie the jiffy lube station.

Before you get anything PM me and I can go over the setup and outline what you need to get from MAK.

Hope this helps, Joe
Thank you Joe , I hate the smell , I also have seen how much oil the catch cans catch ..I don't want that oil running back into my blower , intercooler and in too the engine ..Procharger said it causes no problems but I'm not buying that ..

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Bringing this back to life. Just received my Procharger catch can set-up. Great looking piece!! Confused on the routing of hoses though. Is there a install pdf or something I can reference?

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Bringing this back to life. Just received my Procharger catch can set-up. Great looking piece!! Confused on the routing of hoses though. Is there a install pdf or something I can reference?
Can you post up some pictures of the catch can ? I'd love to see them ..

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
I'd also like to see how it's routed. Probably will be I the market if I see alot of oil residue in the filter area.

Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Can you post up some pictures of the catch can ? I'd love to see them ..
Yes...best i can do with shitty phone. They offered two options i choose black. Finish is very good...like black chrome.
Quarter in pics to reference size.
IMAG0084.jpg
IMAG0085.jpg
IMAG0088.jpg

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Not on the car yet...not sure how to route it.
Looks good :thumbsup: once you get it figured out and installed please post up the finished pictures ..:cheers:

I cleaned my filter the other day , can't believe how dirty it was for only 1000 miles ... I looked for any oil that might be going up into the intake tube and didn't see anything ... But I sure smell it coming off boost :eyebulge:

Sponsored

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
My UPR can catches a LOT of blow-by. I had to take it off and run the Paxton PCV for a few days and there was a distinct smell difference after being WOT.

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
[MENTION=18582]whatsup62[/MENTION] I can help you install it. PM me.

francisco511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Im in the middle of the install and I was confused about the routing of houses. But according to your pic, it seems They sent me the bottom circled hoses in 1 piece and not in two like in your picture. I just don't want to cut it until I'm certain it's supposed to be that way.
image ru
Sponsored