Sponsored

Carbon Fiber Addicts Anonymous Thread

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Do you mind sharing the name of the shop?

I just posted that I found a shop in the US which make 100% CF replacement interior Panels, Bezels. I just ordered all of the door CF stuff. I will post in month or so when they are made and I receive and install them. Good Luck
Sponsored

JoeMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2006 GT
Have a quick question guys. Looking for carbon interior parts. Do any venders make a full carbon interior or are all of them laying the carbon over the factory pieces and bonding them? The ones I’ve researched are doing that or are stuck on with double sided tape.
Trufibers parts are full replacement parts not overlays, but to be honest it doesn't really matter there all purely for appearance anyway.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
+1 on the Trufiber parts. All my stuff have been great quality and fitment. However there’s 1 guy here on the forum that received a faulty part. It happens from time to time but they’ll own up to it.

There’s also a guy in Florida as well as here in the Bay Area that makes total custom parts but it does require a core and the cost is considerable. The guy here in CA does a lot of high end cars. If interested I can try to dig up their contact info.
Make that 2 and they didn’t own up to it until I called BS on all their excuses. The replacement they sent me still doesn’t fit right but they swear they’ve “sold thousands of them and never heard of fitment issues” 🤣

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
I just posted that I found a shop in the US which make 100% CF replacement interior Panels, Bezels. I just ordered all of the door CF stuff. I will post in month or so when they are made and I receive and install them. Good Luck
Doug,

let me know, if they are actual full carbon and not bonded over factory parts. I’d be very interested in that.

Sponsored

s1stl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Wow, I'd love that matte carbon look for everything, but, yeah that's not cheap!

And I'm sure they mean "forged" carbon but all of the products and page title reads "forget" carbon. lol

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Make that 2 and they didn’t own up to it until I called BS on all their excuses. The replacement they sent me still doesn’t fit right but they swear they’ve “sold thousands of them and never heard of fitment issues” 🤣
Aww damn, sorry to hear that. Hopefully it’ll get sorted out soon.

I’ve heard of complaints from Anderson as well Over the past year or so.

Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Doug,

let me know, if they are actual full carbon and not bonded over factory parts. I’d be very interested in that.
No problem I spoke with him and he said these are 100% CF made parts, not overlays. I will give feedback for he also said he does custom orders, and I do have a couple of parts I want duplicated with a few minor changes in Full CF. Chat Late
Do you mind sharing the name of the shop?
Mustang Carbon Com This will be the first I have bought through him, so I will give feedback when they arrive.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Aww damn, sorry to hear that. Hopefully it’ll get sorted out soon.

I’ve heard of complaints from Anderson as well Over the past year or so.
I gave up. The dash piece fits as well as it’s going to and no one else sells the full replacement pieces in forged look so I’ll deal with it.

smiddy012

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2020
Anyone else having issues getting anything done with Carbon Cartel? Been waiting on them a while now, they don't return any messages either...

PBM457

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paxton
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford F-250 Tremor , Mach 1 #2510
I haven’t received my order from September 1st. nor heard anything from them.

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Why is it so hard to find a good CF radio bezel? Any recommendations. Looking for one without a CD slot. 2019. I saw the attached one, but it has a CD slot.

Richard

Screenshot_20220104-200820_Samsung Internet.jpg
Sponsored