OP

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
So just a little update. I filed a complaint with nationwide auto transportation, and they're in the middle of reviewing this. I want to make a note to everyone though. Nationwide is JUST a broker, they can't control what contracted drivers do. I'm still waiting for their decision, but I feel like I had enough proof to warrant them covering my car. If they do fix my car, I will still leave them a positive review, because its possible to have this issue with any transportation company. if the company fixes the issue, they did good in my eyes. They still booked someone quickly, and for a lower price than montway transport wants me to pay. It's not nationwide auto transportation's fault that the driver fucked up, but it will be their fault if they don't fix it, when there was insurance on the transportation. I will still recommend them if they fix the issue, and I will highly recommend for NO ONE to use them if they refuse to fix my issue. I'll let everyone know if/when the issue gets resolved.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
roughly the same, from Granger to Naples, FL ~$1,900. They both wanted a delivery date, which I don't yet have, to give a more solid quote.

uship seems more like the autotrader.com of shipping

-
Mine is scheduled to be picked up by Passport Transport next week. We shall see. Passport is an A1 carrier.

stang-man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GTPP
Your experience with Montway sounds a lot like what what I went through dealing with Plycar (based on my experience I would not recommend them either). I think the shipping/logistics biz is sorta đź’© right now
I am late to this thread.
https://shawautocarriers.com/about-us/ is a company I own.

We have 6 open carriers. We also work as a broker for those vehicles we can get on our trucks.
We are a small company, not a call center. If you contact us you will get either my business partner or myself.

U ship and website that claim .. click her for 10 free quotes are nothing but spammers.
They take your information and sell it to other brokers. We dont buy or sell your information.

Yes brokers have a bad reputation. That is because a lot of them are less than honest. They make promises they cant deliver on. We tell the truth, even if it is not what you want to hear.

Check out our website and give us a opportunity to take car of your car baby.

Thanks

Last edited:

Sponsored

P.C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver Mach 1 Chassis M2290
Mine is scheduled to be picked up by Passport Transport next week. We shall see. Passport is an A1 carrier.
I think you’ll be happy with Passport. I’ve used them twice and had no issues. They give you a link to track the truck online so you know where your car is.👍

LowFlying65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
FJG Mach1 # M3579
I think you’ll be happy with Passport. I’ve used them twice and had no issues. They give you a link to track the truck online so you know where your car is.👍
I drove mine from Granger to SOCAL. Second best decision I've made regarding my Mach1. First was ordering it from Granger.

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
I’ve shipped over 10 times. The one time I tried to cheap out my Shelby GT came damaged. The sticker on the fender was worn down to the metal from an idiot who strapped it wrong and they drive the car up Against the cage and dented it. I literally cried and almost murdered the guy. DO NOT cheap out! Use only the big guys. They are basically all the same price. They do that on purpose it’s like purchasing a Viking appliance, same price everywhere. I find reliable, passport transport and intercity the best. Good luck.
My last delivery…

F4926DF2-22A9-479D-BAE7-C0B042EC0055.jpeg

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Passport Transport is really good. They’re very busy and you’ll wait, but they’re one of the best around. Unless you’re Jay Leno, you’ll be waiting a while.

P.C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver Mach 1 Chassis M2290
I drove mine from Granger to SOCAL. Second best decision I've made regarding my Mach1. First was ordering it from Granger.
Also drove mine home. Nice little road trip, 1100 miles Granger to Utah.

Sponsored

jonesy67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
V6
I had great luck with Reliable car shipping from Top most Freight in November, delivered to the Midwest in the middle of the Polar Vortex and the driver wouldn’t leave until we got the unhappy lady started and travelled 200 feet down my driveway to the garage. I’m a fan.

Last edited:

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
Pretty sure everyone knows my 50/50 using Montway and the damage to the Mach's wheel and tire. In the end, they did all the fighting with the company (thanks to my hundreds of pictures requested at the time of pickup and delivery) and I eventually got reimbursed for said new wheel and tire. Their photos are half-assed, low resolution, etc. In my case, it worked out. I probably won't use them again though if I'm in the position to ship another vehicle.

Bring a Trailer also offers shipping for vehicles outside of their auction process and I hear good things about that, though I don't know who they use or what they do.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I had a somewhat poor experience with Montway, but in the end they are all the same (mostly). Dispatchers using the same circle of independent carriers.

mustangman02232

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1990 Ford F-350, 1997 kenworth
I ordered from my local dealer and let ford do it, that way if something is screwed up, it’s on them before delivery, as someone who feeds a truck every day there is no way you are saving enough off the price to deal with a QUALITY 3rd party shipper and buying a vehicle sight unseen

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I will add buying the car sight unseen from Granger ended up NOT being a good experience for me. Yes they are great at the price and paper work part.

My car showed up with two, what they called, Ford Defects. They failed to tell me about them before I signed the docs or even at all until I asked after taking delivery. Next there was damage to the roof that was clearly repaired post production. Plus the front left tire was clearly driven on while flat causing the inside to blister making the CUP2 unusable.

Once a car leaves any dealer they are done, they don't care, it is all on you at that point.

YMMV
Sponsored