Vehicle Showcase
Wow, I grew up reading a lot of those!

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Car magazines being cancelled
The PRINT versions with no longer be printed. Different then being Canceled. Autoweek did this a few weeks ago.

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
The three car mags I get currently are Hot Rod, Motor Trend, and Mustang Monthly. Goodby Mustang Monthly. No use for electronic magazine.

Last edited:

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Time and technology march on.:tumbleweed:

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
MM&FF was the reason I bought the 03 Cobra in my avatar. Had an article about a Helion turbo system making 850 to the tires on a stock long block. Didn't figure there was any way to blow one up with reasonable mods. Sorry to see em go out of print...but technology arches on. That old 32 valve is yesterday's tech, too.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Well, that kinda sucks, but I only get Car Craft in hard copy any more. I used to get a ton of car mags, but life has been getting in the way for the last dozen or so years and I just can't read them all in a timely manner. Too much time spent at online forums, I guess... Hmmm.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
What are they going to do with paid subscriptions for the print version? I just renewed my sub to MM&FF and Hot Rod for 3 years. Are they going to refund my money or convert it to digital?

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Print costs more, and gets less eye than online anymore. it also gets less ad views and in-turn income. Print is just illogical. I remember when I had a sub to Car and Driver and being Amazed by the Prowler and Viper. they were so aggressive looking... Ah to be 13 again.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
What are they going to do with paid subscriptions for the print version? I just renewed my sub to MM&FF and Hot Rod for 3 years. Are they going to refund my money or convert it to digital?
Likely it will convert to digital. You can probably already log in the digital site with you subscriber info. Many are like that.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I have used the internet since early 2000’s anyway so it is not a loss to me. Less trees being used for paper equals more oxygen. ;). Next...

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Less magazines and more pre-gapped spark plugs. There was a time in this country when young people actually could build and repair things. Now we have a generation that has to buy pre-gapped spark plugs because they can't or are afraid to gap their own. We used to sit on the john and read a magazine when we took a shit. Now we have all these people living thru a 3" phone screen to see what's in their virtual tool box.
Sponsored