chesster51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
What is the biggest restriction in the Bullitt exhaust? I would love to do long tubes but looking at the install and the high cost will probably keep me away from it. I love the stock sound and I will do a res delete with H pipe. I would prefer to keep the stock mufflers if they aren't too much of a restriction. Also thinking about deleting the cats or replacing them with a couple of resonators if they are the biggest restriction.
Sponsored

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 shelby-gt 14 camaro SS 1LE
I did a steeda Xpipe car sounds insane and if you thought it crackled and popped before you aint heard nothin -- this is the way to go .. way more crisp and angry volume doubled and quiet mode is still quiet .normal is what track mode used to be and track is down right nasty ..

OP
OP
chesster51

chesster51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Tempting. If I was 40 years younger I'd definitely do the X pipe. I just want to keep the stock sound but just a little louder and deeper without the rasp, and from what I've read that's what the H pipe does

RozzGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have a h-pipe on mine and it sounds really deep and mean. Track mode can get a bit loud but normal mode is just aggressive. The rumble at idle sounds so much better than stock. I had catless LTH on my last s550 and it was ridiculously loud and raspy, I didn't really care for it. Granted it was a full system with no cats or resonators but just the cat back sounded better than the full system imho.

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I also chose to go with a resonator delete using an h-pipe from Steeda. I wanted to retain the factory tone but with a bit more volume. I feel the h-pipe did achieve that. As RozzGT stated the track is loud but I rarely use it. Sport is my go to. It’s the perfect volume when I get on it especially in tunnels ;-)

Sponsored

OP
OP
chesster51

chesster51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys. After having my mind made up on the H pipe, I'm starting to look at the Borla Switchback X pipe. Pricey but the design is unique and the sound clips sound pretty good, didn't really hear rasp. Confusion reigns.

SVTchris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
1993 SVT Mustang Cobra, 2004 SVT F-150 Lightning, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Thanks guys. After having my mind made up on the H pipe, I'm starting to look at the Borla Switchback X pipe. Pricey but the design is unique and the sound clips sound pretty good, didn't really hear rasp. Confusion reigns.
I did the Borla and absolutely love it.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I have a h-pipe on mine and it sounds really deep and mean. Track mode can get a bit loud but normal mode is just aggressive. The rumble at idle sounds so much better than stock. I had catless LTH on my last s550 and it was ridiculously loud and raspy, I didn't really care for it. Granted it was a full system with no cats or resonators but just the cat back sounded better than the full system imho.
I did an H pipe on mine
Perfect...sounds very deep...loud.

OP
OP
chesster51

chesster51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I succumbed to the allure of the Borla. Ordered a shifter too, hoping to install both next weekend.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I have the Steeda H-Pipe to install. I live in a Townhouse complex and really like the “Quiet Start” feature of the BULLITT!!.... Question...y’all love the H-Pipe...but how loud is it in Quiet Mode??? I don’t have a job so no early starts for me!! Will my neighbors complain?? Thanx. Ric

PS: could someone post a video with the 4 settings and the H-Pipe!! ...or have I missed one already??

Sponsored

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 shelby-gt 14 camaro SS 1LE
The Xpipe has no rasp with these mufflers just more pops and crackles then the hpipe ,in fact i think on this car the X PIPE sounds better .

RozzGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have the Steeda H-Pipe to install. I live in a Townhouse complex and really like the “Quiet Start” feature of the BULLITT!!.... Question...y’all love the H-Pipe...but how loud is it in Quiet Mode??? I don’t have a job so no early starts for me!! Will my neighbors complain?? Thanx. Ric

PS: could someone post a video with the 4 settings and the H-Pipe!! ...or have I missed one already??
Quiet mode is still quiet mode. Barely any difference.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Can any of you post videos of either the x or h pipe? Have plenty of regular gts with active but can’t find any Bullitts

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Personally, I am leaning towards the h-pipe, but I do love those crackles and pops!

Has anyone tried the corsa double-x pipe?

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Just in case anyone comes across this forum and is looking for an h pipe video I’ve attached my YouTube which has the stock setup and then h pipe. Very happy with the h pipe the pops are now violent in track mode but still purrs in quiet mode. Best of both worlds

https://www.youtube.com/user/lck780064
Sponsored