Sponsored

brake pads

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
May be worth a try with hardly anyone in the brembo brake pad business.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JCSIX13

JCSIX13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Yes they are cheap to purchase but the cost of living in Taiwan is a lot less than North Carolina :)
So are you saying that the G-LOC GS-1's are made in North Carolina?

Thanks
Jack

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
So are you saying that the G-LOC GS-1's are made in North Carolina?

Thanks
Jack
Yes Sir in Mooresville. Design, Manufacture and Ship from there. It's why when we order a compound or pad shape we do not have or are sold out of the turn around is fast. They are not making a thousand of one part number to justify the cost to load it in a Container and Ship it across the world by boat. That model is fine and allows a lower cost part due to wages and scale...and environmental but not very flexible.

I have had them build and ship me a set the same day before (they happened to be running that particular compound batch) That is local service :cheers:

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
I switched to Carbotech and I am now dust free & loving it
Which ones?

Any fellas on the tracks recommend any pads? Mine are coming up on a replacement.

Sponsored

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
i dont see a GT350 fitment
We have been selling and stocking the G-LOC pads for the Shelby for the last 12 months. They also have the Street Compound so you don't wear out your expensive track pads on the street. The Principals from Carbotech are the ones that started G-LOC.

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen
Reviving the dead here....I got an email from powerstops product manager that their z26 compound front pads are expected to be in production (they already make the rears) in October of this year. And so the wheel cleaning and waiting game continues........

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Reviving the dead here....I got an email from powerstops product manager that their z26 compound front pads are expected to be in production (they already make the rears) in October of this year. And so the wheel cleaning and waiting game continues........
Just to be clear, they do not make a Rear Pad, they use a Corvette pad that happens to fit, but it is thinner, less material. Just gonna throw it back out there, still sell a ton of GS-1 Compound Pads for the GT350'S. 800F temp range, low dust and low noise. They last a long time as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JCSIX13

JCSIX13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Just to be clear, they do not make a Rear Pad, they use a Corvette pad that happens to fit, but it is thinner, less material. Just gonna throw it back out there, still sell a ton of GS-1 Compound Pads for the GT350'S. 800F temp range, low dust and low noise. They last a long time as well.

How much thinner are we talking?

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Been running the GS1s for a couple of months now. Been very happy with them. Did a little spontaneous autocross with them and had no problems. The lower amount of dust is definitely appreciated!

Now, the R16s on track - that's a whole 'nother level. BEASTY
Sponsored