Sponsored

Blower wait times for delivery?

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
How long are you guys waiting for Delivery by Brand? I ordered my stage 2 Gen5 Whipple over Memorial weekend. I've been given the tentative date of the "week of" the 27th but I think I should have went a different way.
Sponsored

Last edited:

givemeadollar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 LFP 800
How long are you guys waiting for Delivery by Brand? I ordered my stage 2 Gen5 Whipple over Memorial weekend. I've been given the tentative date of the "week of" the 27th but I think I should have went a different way. Whipple was my fall back after my first choice since my primary was not answering the phones. I'm ok to wait until the 27th but how long would you wait before trying to get a refund? Or just wait it out and deal with it. IDC much.

I have found out Lebanon Ford also has delivery delays of their Whipple cars..

*I Understand Covid and companies waiting on China for parts.
If you understand that the company is waiting on parts why are you bothering to post this?

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
When the gen 4 came out folks were waiting a long time for their orders (4-5 months). It seems like Whipple take a bit longer than most to clear backlogs, plus add supply chain interruptions and your two month wait doesn't come as a surprise. I'm sorry I don't have an order of a competing product to compare yours to but I'd say if they postpone your order into August/September, to start pondering a refund then. But right now, two month wait with a Whipple backlog and supply chain issues during a covid re-spike isn't too terribly out of the ordinary. But I get where you're coming from, I'd want my blower asap too.

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 10R80
I ordered mine in February, pre Covid. It took approx 5 and a half weeks to ship. If it was me, I'd wait. It be worse to cancel an order, then be stuck waiting as long or longer for next choice of blower to come in. Have you called Whipple and ask them what the status is?

Sponsored

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
I predict in about 6-8 mos a lot of cars and parts will be on the “for sale” block...

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 10R80

Just a guess, but if this Covid thing gets worse, there could be more job losses. If the govt does not extend the additional unemployment, lots of people in high cost of living area will default on loans, rent, etc. Many may have to resort to selling their possessions to stay afloat.

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
Just a guess, but if this Covid thing gets worse, there could be more job losses. If the govt does not extend the additional unemployment, lots of people in high cost of living area will default on loans, rent, etc. Many may have to resort to selling their possessions to stay afloat.
Bingo. Unfortunately...

Jordanfmeyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Vehicle Showcase
Procharger ordered from Lethal in last week of April. It was delivered in just shy of two weeks. This was this year during Covid. I don’t know why whipple takes so long but PC does not.

wht67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
gone
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Gen 5 Whipple stage 1 from Lethal right as the Memorial day sale started. Got it after the 4th of July and had it installed the next week.

Sponsored

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
I ordered my Whipple Gen 5 May 20 before Memorial weekend... 9 weeks ago now... I’ve been told it is supposed to ship this week. I had no idea it would take this long.

tri66ger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Procharger. I was told around 2 weeks to ship. 1 week in tomorrow. ‍

Bullitt69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt TT
Hellion Kit for me, ordered mid April arrived mid May, so 4 weeks. Not too bad considering the supply chain issues currently. I figured the "2 week" turnaround they normally claim might be affected, and well - it was Spring!

Wish you the best of luck!

:clock::surprised:

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Still waiting on mine from the Wednesday before Memorial weekend... ima be pissed if you weekenders get shipped before me...
The other downside to the long wait is I’ve had plenty of time to spend a bunch more money on OPG/sprocket and a whole bunch of new tools, fluids, sealants, containers, etc...
Sponsored

Last edited: