TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yes, we also have Turbo blankets available. They really keep the heat in well. Everything runs much cooler when it can get fresh air. Here's a random sexy pic...
image.jpg
Sponsored

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Yes, we also have Turbo blankets available. They really keep the heat in well. Everything runs much cooler when it can get fresh air. Here's a random sexy pic...
Another awesome part of this design, is that the WG, dumps it into exhaust system and not in atmosphere . So you won't get that nasty sound in WOT.

Everything is well thought out.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Don't have the money right now but do you have a ballpark price?

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Don't have the money right now but do you have a ballpark price?
We are the most expensive kit on the market. Complete kits from $10,595.00 Includes Ball Bearing Turbos.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Could i ask what your reason for plumbing the wastegate back in was for? Typically as im sure you know atmospheric can help a car pick up .2-3 in the 1/4. Also having it back in adds to a 3 inch exhaust becoming a restriction quicker for those of us looking for more then your typical customers. Thus causing us to need custom larger exhaust.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Could i ask what your reason for plumbing the wastegate back in was for? Typically as im sure you know atmospheric can help a car pick up .2-3 in the 1/4. Also having it back in adds to a 3 inch exhaust becoming a restriction quicker for those of us looking for more then your typical customers. Thus causing us to need custom larger exhaust.
These are valid concerns that I'd like to touch on. So we plumb ours in because we found that many customers want a car that is quieter. And this really isn't a restriction to be concerned of on this system. We also give the option to run them "open" if you prefer. I believe that not all of the kits out there have this option available.

At the end of the day, you will get what you want from our system.

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
CARB approved? E.O. Number?
Highly doubt you will see any turbo company get carb approved! that requires a ridiculous amount off time and money. if that is what your after i would look at a PD setup

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Sweet baby Jesus that's a 1/3 of what the car cost new lol
Top quality/designed kits cost money to build. I had a custom kit made for my previous SRT8 and it came up to $25K Out the door. Just for the kit, fuel system, tune and installation on stock engine.

If you wanna play, you gotta pay... :doh: :D

Last edited:

Sponsored

Plimmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You know you have brought a great kit to market when people start internet drag racing it before it's even hit the market.....lol

Price appears fair considering the custom headers.

seanivey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 gt
You will never have anything built at this quality level here in the US for less than this. The headers alone are hell to make and require tons of experience and time to make.

Ball bearing precision turbos, equal length headers with nice collector, all stainless tig welded with a proper oil return system for the low mounted turbos.

Gotta pay to play man the price is not bad.

Sean

Last edited:

stangg172016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang
Vendor has to recoup cost of RD. Cover labor to make the kits. Materials. Profit.

Fair price for the apparent quality.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.