Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionGT

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP / Jeep TJ
Nice kit. Maybe I'll win the lottery and I can purchase two kits so that I can display those equal length headers in my upstairs living room.

Welcome Sean Ivey. Lots of former/current evo guys here.
Sponsored

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
too bad I already paid for this kit and cant wait for it to arrive next week!!!!!!

Sean
No regret... Good choice!
Ball bearing turbos
Custom both sides headers
Top/front air intake
Custom exhaust (Optional) that fits perfectly
Very nice WG integration into exhaust.

These are all the pluses you get. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
There are many factors that cause a product or service to come up with a price. I understand that the cost is a little higher than all the other kits. Please understand that you can't just calculate "Parts plus Labor" as that is the calculation for a "do it yourself" situation and not the complete equation for a real life business.

Owning a business and developing a product not only takes hard work & dedication, but it also takes money. And even more costly than money, is the time it takes to test and then produce. When people are made aware of these realities, the more it makes sense, and the true cost of doing business is better understood.

What makes it worth it isn't just the financial rewards, but it's the enjoyment of building & selling a truly special thing that puts smiles on people's faces. And it makes you car have more bad assery. Lol

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
What makes it worth it isn't just the financial rewards, but it's the enjoyment of building & selling a truly special thing that puts smiles on people's faces. And it makes you car have more bad assery. Lol
Well said...
I'm about to bring a product to market (in a different line of business, Fitness Industry) and the above statement sums it all up for me as well. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Well said...
I'm about to bring a product to market (in a different line of business, Fitness Industry) and the about statement sums it all up for me as well. :thumbsup:
Best wishes on your product release. Be sure to share with me when you can.

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
@TwinTurboMustang.net can you provide a price for us local guys for the kit PLUS installation if we supply the tune?

Also, who built your motor?
Yes, for our local Customers Turbo & Install packages are available. Please Pm for price & individual needs. Motor is factory with only Billet Oil Pump & Crank Gear upgrade.

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
congrats Noah... Cant wait to see all these kits out there.

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

PowerAdderGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Kit is beautiful but I want to see real world results before I'm will to lay that amount of cash down.

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Kit is beautiful but I want to see real world results before I'm will to lay that amount of cash down.
Thank you. That's Fair. We will have something for you in that department shortly. If you are local I'm more than happy to give you a "real time" experience behind the wheel of the car.

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
:hail:
Yes, for our local Customers Turbo & Install packages are available. Please Pm for price & individual needs. Motor is factory with only Billet Oil Pump & Crank Gear upgrade.
Looks like imma save up and take a week off for a trip to san diego for twins and while im at it opg and crank gears too!! lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.