Sponsored

BG Syncro Shift II from Optimum Performance

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Did the rear end fluid today, so easy, I filled until the level reached the yellow marker on the supplied zip tie, I assume this is correct?
Sponsored

Sub-Moa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Magnetic
This oil made a big difference in my transmission. I originally swapped the oil and added the steeda transmission bushing. I thought most of the change was from the trans bushing. I later took out the bushing as I didn't like the NVH (even with the 1" hole in it.) That made me realize how much this oil does all on its own. I'll echo everyone's sentiments by saying the shifts are much smoother and it feels how it should have felt from the factory. Definitely one of the best things to do to your MT82.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
How long has this stuff been out? Anyone been using it for a couple of years in an S197 or S550?

Sponsored

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
How long has this stuff been out? Anyone been using it for a couple of years in an S197 or S550?
I believe if you search any of the S197 forums you will find the information you are seeking. Several members here have run it in the previous version transmission.

BG Syncro Shift II has been on the market for several years. Longer than the MT82.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I had bought this kit for my EBM but did not use it. So today it was done on the GT and just like everybody else.....huge improvement!! Happy customer. Thanks Tommy!

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Bought the MT-82 kit as well, looking forward to see just how much of a difference it makes.

I also just installed the Tri-Ax last weekend, so I'm curious how much more fluid it'll feel!

ifly680g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Just Ordered the Combo Kit.

Sponsored

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Interested in this as well..will be getting my MGW shifter installed in July, so this would be a good idea also.

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Tasca Racing Teams Up With BG Products

For you guys on the fence about warranty issues using BG Products in Your Mustang....

“I’m excited to announce that BG is on board for all four races as an associate sponsor. BG is new to the sport of drag racing. We use BG products throughout our dealerships. They provide a tremendous value to our customers and I look forward to helping build the BG brand within the NHRA fan base.”

You Can Read The Original Post HERE

I've known Bob and his Dad personally since the '90's when we were Associate Sponsors of Tasca Day at New England Dragway with our old shop. Their family of dealerships has expanded greatly since and they use BG Products throughout their Service Departments.

I hope this helps ease any warranty concerns some of you have had over using BG Products in your Mustangs.

Again Thank you for your continued support. We hope to have our GT350 kits on our website soon. The transmissions and axles get really warm in a 20 minute session if it is not equipped with the track pack. Synco Shift II is a much better fluid fill over the LV Motorcraft Automatic Transmission Fluid that is the factory fill in the Tremec TR-3160 Transmission.

:ford:
Tasca BG.jpg

Brice80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brice
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Just Ordered. Looking forward to hopefully doing the swap this weekend, my expectations are high, hopefully the notchiness is gone!

Thanks Optimum Performance

ifly680g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
My combo kit came today and I swapped out the fluids. I have to say those were the most detailed instruction I have ever seen. They were printed with a color laser printer to boot, crystal clear. Granted I have done this type of work and did not need all the instructions but for a novice these are super easy to follow.

I did have one small problem. The pump for the Trans fluid did leak through the top of the plunger a little making for a bit of a mess. Other that that a very well put together kit.
Sponsored