Sponsored

BG Syncro Shift II from Optimum Performance

kornflake7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
We have added MGC to our site and recommend it to everyone. It will work with any of the Transmission/Gear Oils. Think of it as an additive supercharger. It may help some of those who are experiencing shifting issues.
So would this be recommended if I am doing the BG2 gear oil? I could do them at the same time?
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
We have added MGC to our site and recommend it to everyone. It will work with any of the Transmission/Gear Oils. Think of it as an additive supercharger. It may help some of those who are experiencing shifting issues.
What would the expected results be of adding this with the BG Syncroshift II (already have) in the MT-82?

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
So would this be recommended if I am doing the BG2 gear oil? I could do them at the same time?
Yes, at the same time or down the road to help extend the service life of any fluid.

What would the expected results be of adding this with the BG Syncroshift II (already have) in the MT-82?
I want you to try it so a bottle will be headed your way ;)

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, at the same time or down the road to help extend the service life of any fluid.

Thanks Tommy! :cheers:

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT

Very interested in this stuff...

How do I apply it if I already did the mt-82 and diff oil swap to BG? Could you post some detailed instructions?

Sponsored

5.0Nasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Triple Yellow Eco Vert
Is there any price difference in ordering through here or the website?
Looking to pick up this kit soon. Cold temps in the morning are making my trans hate life.

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Very interested in this stuff...

How do I apply it if I already did the mt-82 and diff oil swap to BG? Could you post some detailed instructions?
Just take your pump from the BG kit and pump it in, it's only 6 oz. We have two different style containers so the conventional bottle is pretty straight forward, on the one we have that is a squeeze tube just cut the end off the tube and put the contents in a cup and then use your pump to pump it in. If you just jack up the passenger side of the car you will be able to get it in easily. Depending on how full the transmission is you may need to loosen the drain plug to let out a little fluid (the cup that came in the kits worth- to below the tape) but in the end the 6oz's isn't going to terribly overfill it if it was at the correct level. It will come down to if you used all the fluid or did the measurement with the cup.

While you may be able to cut the nozzle off of the tube and stick your pump in the end (pictured) I would just squeeze it into a cup.

If you are doing the fluid change you would just simply pour it in the container with the fluid as you fill the transmission.
MGC Tube Cut.jpg

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I will be placing an order shortly. I have to get ready for all this warm weather that is coming.. Woop!

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
Just take your pump from the BG kit and pump it in, it's only 6 oz. We have two different style containers so the conventional bottle is pretty straight forward, on the one we have that is a squeeze tube just cut the end off the tube and put the contents in a cup and then use your pump to pump it in. If you just jack up the passenger side of the car you will be able to get it in easily. Depending on how full the transmission is you may need to loosen the drain plug to let out a little fluid (the cup that came in the kits worth- to below the tape) but in the end the 6oz's isn't going to terribly overfill it if it was at the correct level. It will come down to if you used all the fluid or did the measurement with the cup.

While you may be able to cut the nozzle off of the tube and stick your pump in the end (pictured) I would just squeeze it into a cup.

If you are doing the fluid change you would just simply pour it in the container with the fluid as you fill the transmission.
Sounds easy enough, I'd like to do it next time I lift the car...it's one tube for the diff and one for the mt-82, right?

Sponsored

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Is there any price difference in ordering through here or the website?
Looking to pick up this kit soon. Cold temps in the morning are making my trans hate life.
If you order the Combo Kit from our WEBSITE enter M6GCOMBO at check out.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Sounds easy enough, I'd like to do it next time I lift the car...it's one tube for the diff and one for the mt-82, right?
Yep, not really much to it. Just make sure you have the car lifted up enough to give you plenty of room to pump it. I did the combo kit and am glad I did.

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
Anybody else think it's odd that the two plugs are marked drain and fill and cast into the aluminum? Do they think I'll roll my car up on it's side to change the oil and that I might get confused.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I just got to drive [MENTION=17191]mindys[/MENTION] car with the MGW standard compact race spec and BG Syncroshift II: HOLY COW, what incredible feeling shifts. They were clean, as he called it. Perfect, direct, buttery smooth shifts with no nibbles.