best wax ever

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
I have spent money on stuff that suppose to work but doesn't.
This works great car guys liquid wax paint sealant
Sponsored

sotek2345

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2016 F-150
Agreed. Have you tried the new Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic? I was really impressed how that stuff deals with pollen...
I haven't tried that one yet, but I have been really likely the Meguires Hybrid ceramic - works great and very easy to apply!

Sponsored

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 / 2021 Jaguar SVR / 2019 TrackHawk
Liquid Glass, it works extremely well and I have used it on quite a few cars. It forms a bond to the paint which protects it and on all of my cars, the paint has remained clear and even weather did not affect the coat.

If you go this route, it helps to layer it, each application adds a layer and if you get enough, can even help protect the paint against debris.

The original product is "Liquid Glass" and it is no longer made however, you can find it on Amazon/Ebay...etc... The new product is called "Finish First" I've used it and it is not bad however, not as good as the original.

Of course, I'm sure others have products they have seen work, I've stuck with Liquid Glass because on my cars, it has proven to work.

groove93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Brown
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Agreed. Have you tried the new Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic? I was really impressed how that stuff deals with pollen...

I currently use this but I need to perform a 2-Step Correction now that I have a DA Polisher on hand.

With my 2018 Camaro, this stuff was incredible. It lasted months for me. I started treating it as a Topper after a full hand wash.

I tried Beadmaker, TW Seal n Shine, and Auto Fanatic's 007 in the past. Seal n Shine was the best for me, as it lasted longer. When I tested their Hybrid Ceramic, I was sold.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't tried that one yet, but I have been really likely the Meguires Hybrid ceramic - works great and very easy to apply!
I've used that too. The Turtle Wax ceramic seemed to last longer on my '19. I used it on my wife's '17 and it did great, even though I need to clay that car.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Liquid Glass, it works extremely well and I have used it on quite a few cars. It forms a bond to the paint which protects it and on all of my cars, the paint has remained clear and even weather did not affect the coat.

If you go this route, it helps to layer it, each application adds a layer and if you get enough, can even help protect the paint against debris.

The original product is "Liquid Glass" and it is no longer made however, you can find it on Amazon/Ebay...etc... The new product is called "Finish First" I've used it and it is not bad however, not as good as the original.

Of course, I'm sure others have products they have seen work, I've stuck with Liquid Glass because on my cars, it has proven to work.
This has been my go to for many years. Hands down the best I have ever used. I found some on Amazon and bought two. Because I live in California they wouldn't ship it here. I had to send it to my Mom in Vegas and she re-routed it. Advanced Auto Parts say they have it. It's not the original Corvette on the can but they are saying new packaging. May take a chance to see if it is real.

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This has been my go to for many years. Hands down the best I have ever used. I found some on Amazon and bought two. Because I live in California they wouldn't ship it here. I had to send it to my Mom in Vegas and she re-routed it. Advanced Auto Parts say they have it. It's not the original Corvette on the can but they are saying new packaging. May take a chance to see if it is real.
https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...GDCjh_jIHXc9d-KzZXxoCN08QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Is it "Liquid Glass" or the newer "Finish First" ? The Finish first is good however, not as good as Liquid Glass, you can feel the difference. Since you are familiar, you know how the feel after Liquid Glass sets in, the Finish First is smooth however, not quite as smooth. Also, water, debris does not bead or wipe off as easy as it does after Liquid Glass.

I found some on Amazon and waxed all of my vehicles with it. On the GT500, I did the rims and brake calipers and it helps immensely with the high brake dust these massive Brembos leave.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Is it "Liquid Glass" or the newer "Finish First" ? The Finish first is good however, not as good as Liquid Glass, you can feel the difference. Since you are familiar, you know how the feel after Liquid Glass sets in, the Finish First is smooth however, not quite as smooth. Also, water, debris does not bead or wipe off as easy as it does after Liquid Glass.

I found some on Amazon and waxed all of my vehicles with it. On the GT500, I did the rims and brake calipers and it helps immensely with the high brake dust these massive Brembos leave.
It says Liquid Glass. Follow that link and let me know your thoughts. We both know that is used to have, I believe, a '64 Vette on the can. This one looks identical but has a newer Vette on it. I use it on the wheels as well as the windshield. Water moves right off like you were never in the rain.

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
It says Liquid Glass. Follow that link and let me know your thoughts. We both know that is used to have, I believe, a '64 Vette on the can. This one looks identical but has a newer Vette on it. I use it on the wheels as well as the windshield. Water moves right off like you were never in the rain.
As far as I can tell, that is the original. The wax itself is a very light blue, the newer stuff is slightly darker and has a lighter feel. One difference is the original only needed a little to cover a decent amount of area, I had to use more with the newer stuff.

Thanks for posting, I'll save that link and order more once I use up my current cans.
Sponsored