Best return fuel system

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
I got this set up. It works awesome and I don’t think there’s any fuel system out there close to it for the price. You can use it like stock and pulse with modify, you can run it as a return style. you can run two Walbro fuel pumps and not have to worry about the siphon system, because they already included that in this kit. Works on mustangs and F1 50s.

https://www.spemotorsport.com/products/spe-motorsport-mustang-f150-dual-fuel-pump-insert
Hi Is this a Returnless or return system? Are tuners tuning forced induction E85 with this set up?
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Hi Is this a Returnless or return system? Are tuners tuning forced induction E85 with this set up?
this is not a full fuel system. This is just to allow you to to run a second pump in your factory fuel hat.

We would still need to add all of the feed lines, regulator filter, etc.

You can use the factory line as a return hose if you want although most people upgrade to a 6 AM return line

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
this is not a full fuel system. This is just to allow you to to run a second pump in your factory fuel hat.

We would still need to add all of the feed lines, regulator filter, etc.

You can use the factory line as a return hose if you want although most people upgrade to a 6 AM return line
Is this Terry or an associate? If my JMS Fuelmax shipment is canceled and or I don't pay an arm and a leg to return it, I will buy a VMP or equivalent Complete fuel return, dual pumps, a hobbs or equivalent to variable load the second pump so both pumps don't run at 100% all of the time when not under high load. What other Complete return would you recommend?.

Last edited:

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I got this set up. It works awesome and I don’t think there’s any fuel system out there close to it for the price. You can use it like stock and pulse with modify, you can run it as a return style. you can run two Walbro fuel pumps and not have to worry about the siphon system, because they already included that in this kit. Works on mustangs and F1 50s.

https://www.spemotorsport.com/products/spe-motorsport-mustang-f150-dual-fuel-pump-insert
What fuel and HP are you running at?
Sponsored