Best return fuel system

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
I got this set up. It works awesome and I don’t think there’s any fuel system out there close to it for the price. You can use it like stock and pulse with modify, you can run it as a return style. you can run two Walbro fuel pumps and not have to worry about the siphon system, because they already included that in this kit. Works on mustangs and F1 50s.

https://www.spemotorsport.com/products/spe-motorsport-mustang-f150-dual-fuel-pump-insert
Hi Is this a Returnless or return system? Are tuners tuning forced induction E85 with this set up?
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Hi Is this a Returnless or return system? Are tuners tuning forced induction E85 with this set up?
this is not a full fuel system. This is just to allow you to to run a second pump in your factory fuel hat.

We would still need to add all of the feed lines, regulator filter, etc.

You can use the factory line as a return hose if you want although most people upgrade to a 6 AM return line

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
this is not a full fuel system. This is just to allow you to to run a second pump in your factory fuel hat.

You can use the factory line as a return hose if you want although most people upgrade to a 6 AM return line
Is this Terry or an associate? If my JMS Fuelmax shipment is canceled and or I don't pay an arm and a leg to return it, I will buy a VMP or equivalent Complete fuel return, dual pumps, a hobbs or equivalent to variable load the second pump so both pumps don't run at 100% all of the time when not under high load. What other Complete return would you recommend?.

Last edited:

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I got this set up. It works awesome and I don’t think there’s any fuel system out there close to it for the price. You can use it like stock and pulse with modify, you can run it as a return style. you can run two Walbro fuel pumps and not have to worry about the siphon system, because they already included that in this kit. Works on mustangs and F1 50s.

https://www.spemotorsport.com/products/spe-motorsport-mustang-f150-dual-fuel-pump-insert
What fuel and HP are you running at?

OP
OP

horsepower addiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
s550

Sponsored

OP
OP

horsepower addiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
s550
This will work both ways. I run this on a single turbo f150 with two 525lph pumps with no problems. I use the stock bucket but I did install a larger flapper that lets fuel into the bucket

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Fore is not as legit and sustainable as you think and you better keep half a tank at all times
we are fore's largest dealer and sell more systems than anyone. we have sold thousands of systems over the years, and i've ran them on at least 10 shop vehicles.

the quality is always there, the customer service is always there. other than vortech they are my #1 vendor i deal with,

no one takes more pride and passion than Justin does. Typically the only people that don't like them are people they won't sell to.

OP
OP

horsepower addiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
s550

How is a 6an a upgrade, it’s the same size as stock

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
standard return is 8 on the fore systems

OP
OP

horsepower addiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
s550
Fore Innovations is the best in town for a reason. I can't understand why people go cheap on the literal lifeblood of the vehicle...
It’s not going cheap. I just don’t like my vehicles dying at stoplights because you can’t run less than half a tank. You can’t run less than half a tank if you want to do anything.
what I don’t understand is why people think that if a company sells it to you in a package that you are some how getting a deal. You think that package was designed to save you money trust me that package was designed to make them money

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
It’s not going cheap. I just don’t like my vehicles dying at stoplights because you can’t run less than half a tank. You can’t run less than half a tank if you want to do anything.
what I don’t understand is why people think that if a company sells it to you in a package that you are some how getting a deal. You think that package was designed to save you money trust me that package was designed to make them money
everything in this world revolves around money and somebody making a profit you have to make money to be in business

You have a job who pays you to do what you do somebody has to pay you to do your job which means somebody has to sell something so that you can get paid. That’s the way the world works.

So come off the high horse

The differences when you have people like us to give package deals and things to save guys thousands of dollars over what they would normally pay most people are appreciative of something like that

And I’ve never had a car die or a truck at half a tank

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I have ordered more than 30K worth of parts, Upgrades ETC from Beefcake. I can go anywhere for my business but after talking to Terry for the last couple of years, he has never steered me in the wrong direction. And actually my job keeps me pretty savey to say the least when it comes to businesses and or people in general. We buy and listen to those we feel comfortable with. If I didn't, I would move on.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I have ordered more than 30K worth of parts, Upgrades ETC from Beefcake. I can go anywhere for my business but after talking to Terry for the last couple of years, he has never steered me in the wrong direction. And actually my job keeps me pretty savey to say the least when it comes to businesses and or people in general. We buy and listen to those we feel comfortable with. If I didn't, I would move on.
💪💪
Sponsored