Best return fuel system

horsepower addiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
s550
I got this set up. It works awesome and I don’t think there’s any fuel system out there close to it for the price. You can use it like stock and pulse with modify, you can run it as a return style. you can run two Walbro fuel pumps and not have to worry about the siphon system, because they already included that in this kit. Works on mustangs and F1 50s.

https://www.spemotorsport.com/products/spe-motorsport-mustang-f150-dual-fuel-pump-insert
Sponsored

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
They make really nice stuff and great to deal with! I ran their tetrad fuel hat for a little while before I went back to stock and also have their coolant reservoir on the car.

Sponsored

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That's a HELL of a simple way to make it all work. I like it.

Grimreaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Is this a fuel system or pump holder?
Gt350 and 500 have this style setup stock.. why this over those?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I generally recommend going with a Fore Innovations return style but this is a nice option for guys not looking to do a fuel system and make crazy power. Cant go wrong with anything SPE. They make nice quality stuff and its affordable.

If anyone is looking for SPE stuff let me know, i am a dealer for them.

Last edited:

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
I got this set up. It works awesome and I don’t think there’s any fuel system out there close to it for the price. You can use it like stock and pulse with modify, you can run it as a return style. you can run two Walbro fuel pumps and not have to worry about the siphon system, because they already included that in this kit. Works on mustangs and F1 50s.

https://www.spemotorsport.com/products/spe-motorsport-mustang-f150-dual-fuel-pump-insert
Hey there! Here at Lethal Performance, our Division X systems have been proven time and time again and consistent! We even have our "The Box" fuel pump controller to make wiring a breeze!

Our systems generally do come included with Walbro 465 pumps as well. Support plenty of power to support your goals ( depending on what you're trying to achieve ) and they're E85 compatible.

We do have F-150 systems as well that are return less, but OEM modified hat with bigger pumps so more or less a drop in.

But, if you have any other questions; you're welcome to shoot me or @LethalSteveG a message and we'll glad to go over it and get you set up right!

Thanks!

OP
OP

horsepower addiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
s550
I really like that they thought about the siphon system. Most ret
Is this a fuel system or pump holder?
Gt350 and 500 have this style setup stock.. why this over those?
because with the GT 350 you still have to upgrade the pumps. so you are stuck using a pump with the siphon hose like the dw400 or you have to use extra parts. Also, this is still cheaper than a GT 350 or GT500 pump setup.

Sponsored
OP
OP

horsepower addiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
s550
Hey there! Here at Lethal Performance, our Division X systems have been proven time and time again and consistent! We even have our "The Box" fuel pump controller to make wiring a breeze!

Our systems generally do come included with Walbro 465 pumps as well. Support plenty of power to support your goals ( depending on what you're trying to achieve ) and they're E85 compatible.

We do have F-150 systems as well that are return less, but OEM modified hat with bigger pumps so more or less a drop in.

But, if you have any other questions; you're welcome to shoot me or @LethalSteveG a message and we'll glad to go over it and get you set up right!

Thanks!
I know that you have some very nice fuel systems available. I’m not doubting any of them.
I don’t think any of them can support 1000 hp on e85 for under $1000.

this kit $200
2 walbro 525 pumps $400
10an hose and fittings $100
Filter and regulator $100
Wiring with Hobbs switch or with a second fpdm $100