Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Because I have BMR's 4 pt. brace up front I can't use Kook's. ARH or Corsa are the brands I am researching.
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Because I have BMR's 4 pt. brace up front I can't use Kook's. ARH or Corsa are the brands I am researching.
Fyi ARH high quality, excellent fitment, made in USA.

JDUBU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I've installed corsa on my 19 with a corsa sport cat back and they fit excellent. They come with a reducer to connect to any cat back or stock. I have also installed the TSP headers on my brothers 2019, those also fit well and have a reduced outlet dia. to connect to a factory cat back or other. The corsa was more cash but you can feel the difference. I like the way the corsa fits next to the ac lines on the passenger side better than the TSP. we had to manipulate ( read bend ) the AC lines away from one of the primaries with the TSP's on the passenger side. If you have or plan on a corsa cat back, 100% do the corsa. Other wise the TSP would be a savings and work just fine. My 2 cents.

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I've installed corsa on my 19 with a corsa sport cat back and they fit excellent. They come with a reducer to connect to any cat back or stock. I have also installed the TSP headers on my brothers 2019, those also fit well and have a reduced outlet dia. to connect to a factory cat back or other. The corsa was more cash but you can feel the difference. I like the way the corsa fits next to the ac lines on the passenger side better than the TSP. we had to manipulate ( read bend ) the AC lines away from one of the primaries with the TSP's on the passenger side. If you have or plan on a corsa cat back, 100% do the corsa. Other wise the TSP would be a savings and work just fine. My 2 cents.
ARH also makes a direct connect for Corsa fyi so should at least be an option if going that route.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
TSP and no regrets here!

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
I have no complaints with my Corsa's. Fitament and build quality are spot on. For the price they are hard to beat honestly.

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
I have a roush catback with the h pipe any long tube headers recommendation? Under 1.3k
We can get you taken care of on some Corsa, Kooks, LTH, or ARH headers for your car here @LethalPerformance. Shoot me a message if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

Sponsored

sandman0023

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Magma Red 2018 F150 5.0L, Deep Impact Blue 2016 Mustang GT
I have a roush catback with the h pipe any long tube headers recommendation? Under 1.3k
I have the same setup and starting to look into long tubes. Did you purchase and install any yet? If so, can you post a video of it?

chagan02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I have the same setup and starting to look into long tubes. Did you purchase and install any yet? If so, can you post a video of it?
Ditto. Same setup here. Would love to know which you went with and how it sounds. I know some only connect to certain types of CatBack setups. I haven’t found any that specify whether they connect to Roush CatBack or not.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
So which brand of long tubes are equal length?

Spock5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
I recently installed Corsa headers, and the fitment and build quality is amazing. No issues with clearance anywhere, plenty of space next to the a/c line. I have a stock size cat back, not Corsa, and I just chopped off the neck down at the front of my x-pipe and had an exhaust shop weld on some flowmaster Venturi cone 3”-2.5” reducers. Worked pretty well.

The kooks would have been nice for not having to worry about o2 sensors, but I’m just going to get my local shop to weld on new angled bungs so I can run my E85r tune all the time with no worries. Lethal had them on sale at the time I bought them and that gets the corsa’s with the connection pipes under $1,300

MarkAnthonySpacca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Choice of headers depends on your modification plans: the best coating for heat distribution is ceramic then stainless for longevity - For Turbo Setup shorty headers are required - For Super Charger or naturally asperated up to 1000 HP 1 3/4" Long Tube, Anything over 1000HP 1 7/8" Long Tubes.
Sponsored