Best adhesive remover?

Zeb8806

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zeb
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium PP
3m eraser wheel is the only way to do it, so much easier then any solvent / chemical.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
WD40 and fingernail worked like a charm.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
No, it can eat the clear.
Yea, went to the website and saw that. Worked great on the back of the badge though.

Siege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible PP1, 2003 Marauder Trilogy S/C #250, 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch
3m eraser wheel is the only way to do it, so much easier then any solvent / chemical.
This post is old but it was the first one that came up when seeing what worked well for my Mustang brethren with removing emblem adhesive.

The 3M eraser wheel is magic. I bought one a long time ago to remove a pinstripe on another car so after seeing this comment I pulled it out to remove the leftover adhesive.

Adhesive was gone in 30 seconds. No fingernails needed.

I also used a Bondo squeegee to remove the old emblem. Thin enough to get behind the emblem but thick enough to run it around and separate the adhesive.

Hope this helps someone in the future!

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
This post is old but it was the first one that came up when seeing what worked well for my Mustang brethren with removing emblem adhesive.

The 3M eraser wheel is magic. I bought one a long time ago to remove a pinstripe on another car so after seeing this comment I pulled it out to remove the leftover adhesive.

I also used a Bondo squeegee to remove the old emblem. Thin enough to get behind the emblem but thick enough to run it around and separate the adhesive.

Agree 3 m is the best,little expensive.i find goo gone is just as good