Awesome! Congrats!
Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Total congrats!! What a fantastic deal as well.

And, as a military veteran myself, thanks for your service. WELL deserved! :usa:
x 137 to that! :hail:

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
Still Sitting on an MSRP for an as of yet to be ordered GT350. If anyone is interested. I'm not buying this one so paying it forward to anyone who can travel to where I live in PoDunk.

I thought there were people here looking for an MSRP deal? So what are you waiting for?

WingnuT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 1985 GT Conv, 1966 Fastback
Congratulations on a perk well deserved for serving your country and all of us! From a Navy Vet to you, enjoy it!

Sponsored

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power
Awesome news! At least Ford is taking care of the people where it counts the most :-) Thank you for your service!

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Awesome, I'm sure there are plenty on here that will take the first order off your hands!

OP
OP

deathmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Death monkey what did you do with your initial order? I am willing to work out a deal with someone if they want my MSRP deal. They would have to PM me for details. I would only ask them to pay me 1 thousand dollars to cover the deposit I can't get back but it is already on the car so it wouldn't be lost. The car can still be reconfigured but the delivery location can't change so if it needed to be transported that cost would be on the buyer. It is a regular GT350 and not an R. PM me if somebody wants it at basically MSRP but must pay me the 1K for the deposit. Cheers! Say NO to ADM and buy my extra Shelby GT350!
Someone on here had expressed interest in another thread, so I send a PM to see if he wanted mine based on this deal going through. I sent him another yesterday to see if he was still interested once I got this locked in, but haven't heard from him yet; I'm going to give him a few more days to respond then this one would be up for grabs too.

U8mylunch helped me out with my US deal, and I want to pass it forward, so if it becomes available I will let everyone know. It's for MSRP + 1K to cover the program fee for the dealer, which, all things considered, is still a pretty good deal comparatively.

I will have to work with the dealer and the new person to see how the deposit can get back to me, but I don't really anticipate a problem getting that figured out. I asked the dealer if my deposit was fully refundable and they said yes and I have it in an email as documentation if need be, but they've been great to work with thus far.

OP
OP

deathmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Congrats to both you!!

How did you guys find out already? I thought the results of the lottery weren't coming out unitl the week of 28 August - 4 Sept.?
My rep here said the drawing was done on Tuesday, and he emailed me yesterday with the quote so I could get my order in and get one of the first allocations. I'm just waiting for my buyer's offer to approve and then I will be scheduled! :headbang:

Sponsored

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
My Deposit is refundable... But My guess is that if someone doesn't raise their hand to flip this to...Then its on the table for negotiations once again. So, after THIS Saturday I'm pulling my deposit on a GT350 at MSRP where I live in PoDunk at one of the 3 dealerships I worked these deals at. If anyone is interested then after Saturday...you're on your own. I already have mine... one below and one at MSRP... so this one is a pay it forward.

F1-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aliek "D12"
Vehicle(s)
16' GT350 AG Track P. w/ blk OTT stripes/b. roof
Congratulations and thank you for serving. I am in the Navy and serving currently overseas deployed with USFOR-A. I entered my name for one of the 29 slots but I haven't been notified yet, now I'm getting nervous because it's been already two days since they started notifying people. Can you tell me more or less how your experience was? Could you order the base model if you wanted? Any restrictions on the options? Thanks. I will let you know if I get called.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
My Deposit is refundable... But My guess is that if someone doesn't raise their hand to flip this to...Then its on the table for negotiations once again. So, after THIS Saturday I'm pulling my deposit on a GT350 at MSRP where I live in PoDunk at one of the 3 dealerships I worked these deals at. If anyone is interested then after Saturday...you're on your own. I already have mine... one below and one at MSRP... so this one is a pay it forward.
Probably easier to make a new thread or post in the GT350@MSRP thread

OP
OP

deathmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Congratulations and thank you for serving. I am in the Navy and serving currently overseas deployed with USFOR-A. I entered my name for one of the 29 slots but I haven't been notified yet, now I'm getting nervous because it's been already two days since they started notifying people. Can you tell me more or less how your experience was? Could you order the base model if you wanted? Any restrictions on the options? Thanks. I will let you know if I get called.
Well, I know that mustang_lurkers said they're drawing a few names for all 29 until September 4th, so that's maybe why you haven't been notified if you won the slot or not...I think that I may have been the first overall.

My guy went to bat big time for me because I am redeploying pretty soon and want to get the car ASAP. The drawing was done on Tuesday and Wednesday he sent me the quote, and I went in that day to sign. The money I had on my GT with them will transfer directly over, but I know from the "contract" they had me sign that the minimum deposit is $3k and there's restrictions on you selling it within the first year if I remember correctly.

They're offering the base, Tech, or Track pack, they didn't get any R's. You could order whatever options within those specs. I ordered Magnetic with the blue OTT stripes and threw the car cover in too because of all the discounts. From my offer that I posted, it doesn't look like they're charging me for the stripes, and the gas guzzler tax isn't on there either, in addition to getting it below MSRP and with the $500 military rebate.

I would go and just lean on your guy and see if maybe he can pull a few strings...my rep said that if they know someone is serious and is ready to pull the trigger and put a lot down towards the car, then they will try to work with you instead of drawing name after name of E-2s & E-3s that put their name in and won't ever be able to pay for it. I'm an O-3 and had significant money down already on the GT, so there wasn't any doubts about my seriousness.

Good luck!!! :cheers:
Sponsored