Back to Production

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
It refers to back to production.
So the 350R in your profile is the car in question?

I give up. Good luck with your build. Goodnight
Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
In this age of the COVID-19 VIRUS , I would say any manufacturer would need to ensure their workers are protected . It may very well be the norm for all employees to wear face shields, masks, and use gloves be it a small or large manufacturer. The big concern by the UAW before the shutdown was the safety of their members. The UAW wanted the manufacturers to make the workplace safer by taking measures to prevent the workers from getting the COVID-19 VIRUS. The manufacturers may have to have a nurse present to take the temperature of each worker before they enter the factory.

OP
OP
MandoGt350R

MandoGt350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Armando
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
In this age of the COVID-19 VIRUS , I would say any manufacturer would need to ensure their workers are protected . It may very well be the norm for all employees to wear face shields, masks, and use gloves be it a small or large manufacturer. The big concern by the UAW before the shutdown was the safety of their members. The UAW wanted the manufacturers to make the workplace safer by taking measures to prevent the workers from getting the COVID-19 VIRUS. The manufacturers may have to have a nurse present to take the temperature of each worker before they enter the factory.
yeah, my company checks our temps as we walk in the plant.
Sponsored