August 2017 Mustang Sales

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I cant believe mustang owners have become such douchers. Acting like BMW owners. Never in 18 years of Mustang forums have i seen such butthurt over a new Mustang. It seems it is all from 15-17 GT owners too. The S550 must have brought in a lot of first time Mustang owners. I own a '16 an '05 and a '85 GT btw. The 2018 does 0-60 in under 4.0 sec. Boom. Get over it. So much damn whining. You :hail: love your 15-17, we get it. The '18 is improved. Accept reality.:headbonk: I am really clueless as to why a 15-17 GT owner has to blast the 18. Must be because they no longer have the latest and greatest, and they are entitled douches. Go do a burnout or something. :headbang:
4 seconds in an automatic. Don't forget that part.

:D
Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I cant believe mustang owners have become such douchers. Acting like BMW owners. Never in 18 years of Mustang forums have i seen such butthurt over a new Mustang. It seems it is all from 15-17 GT owners too. The S550 must have brought in a lot of first time Mustang owners. I own a '16 an '05 and a '85 GT btw. The 2018 does 0-60 in under 4.0 sec. Boom. Get over it. So much damn whining. You :hail: love your 15-17, we get it. The '18 is improved. Accept reality.:headbonk: I am really clueless as to why a 15-17 GT owner has to blast the 18. Must be because they no longer have the latest and greatest, and they are entitled douches. Go do a burnout or something. :headbang:
So nasty.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
The third new guy this week with the same cool post. Some of the 15-17 owners don't like the changes. Is this really hard for the new cool guy to understand? And just for the record. Your post sounded like it came from a douche. So you'll fit right in here!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I'm going to make this so simple you can understand- See the red lines going down 15-17? See the white lines going up 15-17? What part of that don't you understand? The total number sold in the past has no bearing on that trend.
The Challenger is increasing it's customer base and the Mustang is decreasing. Some are people like me that had such a bad experience with Ford that I'd be gun shy to even look at a F150 if I bought a truck. I still think that word gets around and the DL vibration problem and AC problems have hurt Mustang sales.
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f188/

There must have been a troll that hacked the forum and put those threads there #fakenews might want to report it to a mod on there asap to get all those threads deleted (I would but I don't have an account).

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Calls people "douchers" while acting like a "doucher". :lol:

And how does having a varying opinion of something make someone entitled? You need to hit a dictionary.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I'd be praising the '18 quite highly if I didn't find their front-end styling choices to be stupid. Everything else about the car is amazing and better in every objective measure (outside of price).

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Y'all should see the mental gymnastics going on over at Camaro6..

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=506724

See..through the teachings of their lord and savior Medisin, they've convinced themselves that they're actually really winning...because you see only retail sales really count.

I really wish some of those people's parents had decided on a blowie on the day they were conceived .

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

See..through the teachings of their lord and savior Medisin, they've convinced themselves that they're actually really winning...because you see only retail sales really count.

I really wish some of those people's parents had decided on a blowie on the day they were conceived .
The dude probably does have some knowledge on the subject. I hear he works for Avis as a rental agent.:D

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette

:hail::hail::hail::hail:

Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
When your a crap product. Buried at the bottom. A perpetual loser since your inception! You have no where to go but up. Buy the way. Your still at the bottom this year by over 20,000 CARS! You really want to complaint about quality issues. With Dodges quality reputation???? Thanks for playing.:headbonk:
Well, that's not very nice. I've owned my Challenger Scat Pack for a year now and have had zero problems. My Mustang GT has been pretty darn reliable, as well, and it has survived over 300 passes down our local dragstrips running mid-11's, so it has certainly not been babied.

I think Dodge has done very well with the modern Challenger and it's starting to show in their sales numbers trending positively.

Both are very nice cars, so why bash either of them?

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe

Brandon1017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Competition Orange
Thanks for the most idiotic comment i've seen on this forum! I hope you realize that no one cares whether you like the 18 or not, to each his own! I happen to find the front end ugly as hell, so if you want to drive a car that I think is ugly, then go have at it! It's hilarious that people can't possibly fathom the idea that someone might not like the car because of its styling, instead they try to chalk it up to people being butt hurt or jealous! I can afford the car right now while keeping my 2016, but I won't be buying it simply because I don't like the way it looks! :lol::lol:

aspensilver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2006 MBenz SLK55 AMG - '97 BMW 540I - 2010 Audi S4
My brother runs a Enterprise rental agency. He told me Challengers and Mustang's get rented 3 times more than the Camaro. People on vacation and business people do not like the visibility or no trunk. More then once people who have rented for the week have returned to get another car because they feel it uncomfortable to drive, there statement is we can not see out of it. Enterprise does not buy a lot of them because nobody want's to rent them. The enthusiast love's them but the general public find's them useless. So your argument about rental's might have holes in it.
lol a gem from their thread responding to the fleet delusions

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Camaro6 is the automotive version of "defeat is victory, second place is first place and if we're behind..we're ahead!"
Sponsored