Sponsored

As of 3/1, Beefcake will phase out all offroad headers. :(

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I don't really know why this phenomena happens, California residents leave California complaining about policies, so they move to other states neighboring, and then they vote for all the same thing cali is, turning it.

rinse repeat, everywhere that its citizens move too, becomes mini calis
There is some truth to that, but a lot of the people leaving are conservatives. I myself will be leaving once my youngest finished high school next year.
Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Yeah you are correct the the letter of the law. The reality is as the biggest state they get to dictate what rules the country lives by.

Any idea what CARB stands for and why my weedeater needs to be certified? California has even been caught rejecting certifications for manufactures that have California and non California product lines. That’s not right.

Here is another case that makes zero sense. Why we can’t have replica cars.

So let’s all go party in the streets, right? Well, not just yet. According to the California Air Resources Board (CARB), responsible for clean air in California and other states that adopt its standards, says no. Some of the low-volume carmakers were under the assumption they could use so-called “crate motors” from GM, Ford, and MOPAR in their builds. But CARB says any engine put in a “new” car, even an old-car replica, must meet today’s emission standards, which seems directly contrary to the law just passed and now fully enacted.

https://www.autoweek.com/news/industry-news/a35377165/low-volume-manufacturers-law-engines/

We are reverting to tribalism. Everyone must be labeled.

Huh? There are a lot of states go out of their way to not do things the way Cali does. The reason why states adopt CARB is because it is the strictest standard. Although, we don't have to smog a new car for 8 yrs now. Still Cali doesn't dictate what other states do. You think cars are bad don't get me started on firearms.

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Guess I timed it well as my headers from beefcake arrived Monday.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
There is some truth to that, but a lot of the people leaving are conservatives. I myself will be leaving once my youngest finished high school next year.
The majority that leave are not conservative. All you have to do is go look at how blue Texas is becoming from all the idiots moving here. It'll be a sad day when they ruin that state next.

Sponsored

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
The majority that leave are not conservative. All you have to do is go look at how blue Texas is becoming from all the idiots moving here. It'll be a sad day when they ruin that state next.
And you have the smartest senator of all...
Stupidity is not a prerogative of the left, it’s equally shared by the right
No difference between the French laundry and Mexico

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Air in Los Angeles is not the same that in the middle of nowhere in Ohio
LA and San-Fran are their own pathological weather systems. You keep your CARB crap in your own state because you guys actually might need it. But the rest of the country isn't you.

That said, pissant power gains realized from de-CAT is rather stupid. Modern cats flow quite well and if there is a need, someone will come up with a very effective 400-cel unit.

Last edited:

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
And you have the smartest senator of all...
Stupidity is not a prerogative of the left, it’s equally shared by the right
No difference between the French laundry and Mexico
Doing something right since everyone from your failed democratic state wants to live here 😉

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Doing something right since everyone wants to live here 😉
A lot of politically motivated people, woke people. In college had classmates who absolutely envied Oregon/cali etc everything they stand for.

basiclaly drugs and lgbt

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
A lot of politically motivated people, woke people. In college had classmates who absolutely envied Oregon/cali etc everything they stand for.

basiclaly drugs and lgbt
Do you think that if you were making and effort and scratch your brain, you could come up with a 3rd, unique California attributes?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I know that everyone, especially Californians, are jealous of your independent power grid..😁
California has any electricity at all because the neighboring states are still willing to sell it to them. Ok, that's not true. But you guys import a hell of a lot.

Per https://www.energy.ca.gov/data-repo...-data/electric-generation-capacity-and-energy in-state use is 200,475GWh. And you import an additional 90,000 or whopping 45% more.

Just wait when your neighbors decide to cut you off. Will make TX look like cake.

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you think that if you were making and effort and scratch your brain, you could come up with a 3rd, unique California attributes?
sure, rampant crime, homelessness, tolerating urine and feeces littered sidewalks, deliberately unaffordable housing, virtue-signaling instead of drilling and refining oil, persistent failure to maintain power grid, forestry mismanagement leading to massive fires, water mismanagement.
Sponsored