Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
3 R's. Well, that's a long story.
You're killing me!!!! Lol, please do tell. Or is there already a thread for this story? I'll make popcorn for everyone for this one...
Sponsored

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
3 R's. Well, that's a long story.
I think Tom knows something we don't. In 25 years when all of the R's are wrecked he will own the only ones left and he will be a Million'R.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You're killing me!!!! Lol, please do tell. Or is there already a thread for this story? I'll make popcorn for everyone for this one...
The short of the long story....

I've always been a Ford guy. My first new car was a mustang and Ford is all I have bought since. I have family that works for Ford. Unfortunately they don't A plan these kind of performance vehicles, so it helps to have a relationship with my dealership so that i don't get raked over the coals when it comes to buying these types of cars. There have been many here on this forum that have benefited from the R allocations that I was able to pass along.

My first GT350 was a '16 Track Pack. I had that for a while and wound up getting a very good trade in on a new TY R (Tripple yellow - which is a 1 of 20 example for 2017). At the time, the plan was to sell the TY350R for the GT500 when it comes out. The TY R is for sale because I plan to get a 2020 500.

The avalanche grey R is a '17 electronics package. I fell into that deal and had a minimum ADM and got it spec'd to my preferences.

The oxford white R is an '18 base R. 1 of 135 in existence.

These cars are very special. On top of all the other Fords I own, they are the apex of the Ford brand (in my collection). Soon, hopefully, I will be adding to that collection. More to follow.

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)

I've always been a Ford guy. My first new car was a mustang and Ford is all I have bought since. I have family that works for Ford. Unfortunately they don't A plan these kind of performance vehicles, so it helps to have a relationship with my dealership so that i don't get raked over the coals when it comes to buying these types of cars. There have been many here on this forum that have benefited from the R allocations that I was able to pass along.

My first GT350 was a '16 Track Pack. I had that for a while and wound up getting a very good trade in on a new TY R (Tripple yellow - which is a 1 of 20 example for 2017). At the time, the plan was to sell the TY350R for the GT500 when it comes out. The TY R is for sale because I plan to get a 2020 500.

The avalanche grey R is a '17 electronics package. I fell into that deal and had a minimum ADM and got it spec'd to my preferences.

These cars are very special. On top of all the other Fords I own, they are the apex of the Ford brand (in my collection). Soon, hopefully, I will be adding to that collection. More to follow.
Nice! I, too think they are insanely special cars. Do you daily any of them? I mainly ask that since to my knowledge the R doesn't have A/C unless you request it.

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019

:clap::clap::clap:

Sponsored

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
The insanity of actually purchasing a car w/ a flawed engine three times over? Now I see why one would be so defensive,
My mom used to tell me about how when she was little, there was a woodpecker that used to peck at the aluminum gutter on the house early in the morning. My grandfather would have to crawl out of bed to the sound of the rattling gutter, open the window, lean out and yell at the bird “would you knock it the hell off!”
You’re that bird.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
The insanity of actually purchasing a car w/ a flawed engine three times over? Now I see why one would be so defensive,
Ah, the troll is back.

You still haven't answered my question. Why do you still troll here if you sold your 350s and have nothing to do here except an axe to grind?

troll-ny-form-018-415-600x840.jpg

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
My mom used to tell me about how when she was little, there was a woodpecker that used to peck at the aluminum gutter on the house early in the morning. My grandfather would have to crawl out of bed to the sound of the rattling gutter, open the window, lean out and yell at the bird “would you knock it the hell off!”
You’re that bird.
No, he's the (wood)pecker.

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
@Tomster - Haters gonna hate. There's a very recent movie called "Need for Speed" and there's a scene where there are 3 Koenigsegg Agera Rs that they all take out to race together. Your picture reminds me of that. Cool movie if you haven't checked it out, lots of Mustang coverage.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
@Tomster - Haters gonna hate. There's a very recent movie called "Need for Speed" and there's a scene where there are 3 Koenigsegg Agera Rs that they all take out to race together. Your picture reminds me of that. Cool movie if you haven't checked it out, lots of Mustang coverage.
I know. You have to understand the underlying issue here. Randy had a few issues with his cars and he made the decision to sell and get out. Yet he still hangs around here and throws pop shots from time to time for the sake of teaching Ford a lesson, lol.

He has no business here. Nobody cares for him or his slanted opinions and yet he doesn't get the clue. His purpose in life around here is discord and anarchy. He is the resident joke.

Search him and all his posts. You will see what I speak of.

Sponsored

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
I know. You have to understand the underlying issue here. Randy had a few issues with his cars and he made the decision to sell and get out. Yet he still hangs around here and throws pop shots from time to time for the sake of teaching Ford a lesson, lol.

He has no business here. Nobody cares for him or his slanted opinions and yet he doesn't get the clue. His purpose in life around here is discord and anarchy. He is the resident joke.

Search him and all his posts. You will see what I speak of.
I have blocked him and nothing of his shows up. Ignoring him is better than responding. His sole purpose is to sow discord and the satisfaction he gets from doing so.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I blocked him too. It's good to not see that garbage constantly popping up.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Meh, I see his name and it's like scroll down. Like most problem children, ignore them enough and they get bored and find something else to do.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I guess I'm a Ford guy in a sense, in that the fun cars in the stable happen to be Ford products.

However, I tend to buy what fits a need best otherwise, and have owned many makes over the years. Case in point, the current daily drivers consist of a Jeep Wrangler and a VW Tiguan. I have tended to have the best luck with my Fords to date (other than two VWs, which have been fantastic), and am gravitating toward a Ford when it comes time to replace the Jeep in 3-4 years (with a Bronco, perhaps).

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
If it's between Ford and Chevy... or Dodge... I'm definitely a Ford guy... However, I've been a BMW, AUDI and Mazda guy (rx-7, rx-8 only). As of now, I only have a Ford Raptor and GT350R... So I guess I'm keeping on as being a ford guy :)
Sponsored