Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
The worse is when they ruin the car with airbags! Uuuuck!

Hahahaha! Can't knock the stock look! It looks awesome! Someone like me sees the stock vehicle, and appreciates the blank canvas in front of them.

Does the stock appearance resonate with me, of course! Can I improve on it, certainly!

That's my approach!

Jelly of you guys who are content staying stock. It's so much more affordable that way! Hahaha!
Sponsored

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I was not going to touch one thing on this car performance or costmetic. My build list because of this site totals over 8 grand and I'm staying NA.
I told my wife that I wouldn't do anything to the Mustang when I traded in my modded Focus ST .........and then I joined this site :doh: I told my wife the "car plans" come spring and she was like I thought you didn't need to mod this car that's why you wanted to get rid of the other car.

.....and she actually believed that shit.....:lol:

stangbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have always preferred the stock look plus some window tint. Any upgrades wont be seen unless you are specifically looking for them, and I also dont like to advertise.

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Prefer mostly the stock look, eventually want a spoiler maybe but definitely a grill once I go FI, not until way down the line. Much better then my previous car and the more I drive it the more I like the stock looks.

rubyinla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
I've found, from personal experience, that the amount of mods is inversely proportional to how old the owner is :shocked:

Sponsored

TikiGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Stock hands down other than tints. In my opinion all the extras interrupt the flow of the lines. Even wheels to an extent. But hey if you like extras go for it. I just like the timeless classic look of leaving it stock.

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
In the year I've had mine I've only done tint and replaced the pony on the front with a stanginator. I ordered it the way I wanted it. Maybe a CAI and tune down the road, but I like the way it came.

Starman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT convertible
I usually keep my cars stock but Im seriously considering an exhaust on this thing to bring out the beast.

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
A custom look makes you stand out in the crowd. My car took first place in the popular vote only because it was lowered, tinted, and had stripes. There were 13 other 2015's there in the show. For some us, even old fuckers, it is just a hobby.

However with that being said, stock is cool too. At least it is a Mustang!

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
You should try walking around the city stock. Naked as can be, whats wrong with the way you came? why do you pick and choose your shirts, socks, underwear, jackets... list goes on !

Sponsored

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
We all agree the 6g Mustang is THE car. Do what ever fills your needs, no mods or every mod. Either way, we've all gotten compliments on our rides. I give a nod to every S550 I see!

I like seeing all the possibilities here, factory to full mod.

Legionofone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base
I like the clean look, mostly that means stock/OEM parts. I think this car may get a small drop though simply because no one makes near factory height springs. My fancy wheels are OEM GT500 wheels and the engine is plenty fast for my needs but a bit quite.

simple06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
I'm good too. This is my third mustang and for me the best "as is" so far. I actually like the stock exhaust. Maybe a little drop later....

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
Every time I do a mod I say this is it in done now. Until the next day lol. But it's really more of a hobby I think. I started doing my own work and really enjoy it
Sponsored