Sponsored

Anyone else getting flashed?

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
I thought this thread was going to be about 2015 Mustangs loading a Tune, sometimes called flashing the computer.:(
I thought it was gonna be about boobs...
Sponsored

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
I thought it was gonna be about boobs...
I was HOPING this was about boobs.

It's still too cold outside here to let the sweater puppies free. Wish it was warmer!

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I used to flash my lights at other mustangs and they would flash back.. That was the 80's-90's. This is during the day, so no mistaking the meaning. Anyone experience this today? I'm curious to see if people still do this or if there's something else owners do now lol

Dannyho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP DIB
I have also accidentally forgot to lower them a couple times as this is the first car with blue dash lights for me and the high beam indicator isn't that noticable..
I had this same problem, wanted the blue dash to match the blue car, but I changed it to white for night time driving so I could have some contrast with the high beam indicator.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I was hoping the 2015 lights would be dimmer, I get flashed all the time in my 14, I work at night and drive all back roads. One night someone actually came into my lane playing chicken and was honking, this stuff can be dangerous if you run into a crazy having a bad day haha.

Though during the day people flash me all the time when there is a cop up ahead, I appreciate the gesture but I don't speed anyways :D I just wave to other stangs though.

Sponsored

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
I somehow thought that this thread would be about women exposing their chests on the highway.
Haha, this.

No boonies flash in this car yet. In this ugly one yes, haha.

But on the lights, nope not yet in the car. Some people are weird about HID and draw their eyesight to them and not the side of the road. It's not the car, I've been in front of mine and no issues.

Last edited:

elfiero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium, 401A, silver, ebony, A/T
I somehow thought that this thread would be about women exposing their chests on the highway.
Many, many years ago this actually happened to me! 'course, I was a bit younger, lighter, and better looking then.................................

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

and

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I haven't been flashed but I've noticed the lights are MUCH better than the 2011 I had previously.

Sponsored

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
I thought this thread was going to be about 2015 Mustangs loading a Tune, sometimes called flashing the computer.:(
Same here.

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
when I bought my 94 people would flash me almost every night. I had no idea what was going on until a friend told me he thought my brights were on. I explained to him they weren't. then put my brights on ... which were brighter. this may be whats going on these days. the lights are brighter than what people are used to. im sure it will pass.

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
For some reason people associate whiter with brighter. I put a pack of upgraded Eiko halogens in my current car, and by all means they are the same brightness as stock, but significantly whiter. I get flashed all the time just because people don't like that my lights stick out from all the other ones.

detailz03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
77 Corvette Black W/Flames
I had an ambulance coming up behind me on a ramp and there was a car going slow ahead of me so I flashed my high beams at him, lit up the inside of his car like a laser beam, the high beams are very bright on the 15..
I can only imagine his reaction.

"O WTF!"
Sponsored