Sponsored

Any one getting this code??

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Man, you deserve a break and a quick fix! Still waiting here, but expecting first week in October.
We're doing a drive 8/29 instead of the car show. www.artomobliaweekend.com Look for Lemondade
10000. Also known as LA10K
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to hear about this frustrating issue bud. I also would tend to think something happened during the engine replacement, since the issue started following the instal.

I would also venture to guess the assumed culprit wire would be either of the front two Magna Ride harnesses, or height sensors as its super easy to cause such an issue while installing the massive engine.

I have both a code scanner, and Forscan. As Tom mentioned, you can use the Bluetooth dongle with an app as well. Personally, I like having a stand alone handled tool. It’s always ready to go, doesn’t rely on a separate computer connection (Forscan), won’t need a renewal membership every 3 months, and just is more reliable than apps. Of course, I like tools haha.

Best of luck, keep us posted.

OP
OP
jwhite

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Quick update, they started tracing wires, left rear from shock that runs under back seat, not plugged in fully. Hopefully that’s my bug!! They’re still going to keep tracking, but they think they found the culprit!

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Quick update, they started tracing wires, left rear from shock that runs under back seat, not plugged in fully. Hopefully that’s my bug!! They’re still going to keep tracking, but they think they found the culprit!
What do I win? Since I was right :D

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Im betting its a loose wire. I noticed my drivers side rear suspension connector was nearly rubbed through as the plastic clip broke and was making contact with the tire

Sponsored

OP
OP
jwhite

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Im betting its a loose wire. I noticed my drivers side rear suspension connector was nearly rubbed through as the plastic clip broke and was making contact with the tire
That’s where they found my issue same plug

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I noticed my drivers side rear suspension connector was nearly rubbed through
Many thanks for that, Steve, gonna check my girl Real Soon Now.
Sponsored