Sponsored

NEW POST---WHO IS ACTUALLY GETTING ONE?????

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
I want to start this post so I can actually "KEEP IN CONTACT" with anyone who actually for positive is #1 on their Ford Dealers list and actually will be ordering a new "2020 SHELBY GT 500" when the order banks open up. Iam #1 on my Ford Dealers list and we have already done a Purchase Order and money has exchanged hands so Iam extremely confident that "IAM GETTING ONE". I just want the "Base Car" but am extremely interested in seeing all the options, pricing, etc etc. By the way I really enjoy this forum and have found you guys to be GREAT. ChuckXX PS Does anyone know how Ford sorts thru the orders and how do they determine the "pecking order" of the build process????
Sponsored

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
I want to start this post so I can actually "KEEP IN CONTACT" with anyone who actually for positive is #1 on their Ford Dealers list and actually will be ordering a new "2020 SHELBY GT 500" when the order banks open up. Iam #1 on my Ford Dealers list and we have already done a Purchase Order and money has exchanged hands so Iam extremely confident that "IAM GETTING ONE". I just want the "Base Car" but am extremely interested in seeing all the options, pricing, etc etc. By the way I really enjoy this forum and have found you guys to be GREAT. ChuckXX PS Does anyone know how Ford sorts thru the orders and how do they determine the "pecking order" of the build process????
Assuming the price isn’t outrageous, I too am purchasing one. I am also first on the list with my dealership (same one I purchased the GT350 from back in 2015). Looking to order a base model in Twister Orange, black roof and black over the top stripes, with the technology package. Probably throw a car cover in as well.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Otherwise, stay tuned.
Hey ! That's my line ! :crackup:

I will not be purchasing one sadly. I will staying with my GT350. I spent the money on my F150 :like: I will be looking though at the progression, and hope to see a few at the track. Maybe in 2022 I'll start to look..Much how I did the GT350

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
My dealer has confirmed he just bought an allocation from another dealer so now I am confirmed for a MY2020, hopefully still in 2019.

Still debating ghost carbon stripes or no stripe and painted black roof. Going twister orange either way. Thoughts?

Sponsored

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
I am getting one. Fate will decide which version. If the dealership I work with can get a track pack car then I will go for it. If not I will get the base car. I have an MSRP deal agreed upon. I know most will say you have nothing until the car is ordered and contracts are signed but it was the same when I bought my 2016 GT350.

OP
OP

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
My dealer has confirmed he just bought an allocation from another dealer so now I am confirmed for a MY2020, hopefully still in 2019.

Still debating ghost carbon stripes or no stripe and painted black roof. Going twister orange either way. Thoughts?
Are the "Ghost Stripes" basically a dark charcoal gray???? This will be my very first ever Shelby so I probably ask alot of rookie questions. Even though Iam ancient in age. LOL

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
The plan is for TP car. If Ford won't allow that to happen, a Handling Package version, to which I'll add the factory rear seat delete and likely a different set of wheels.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red

Base car?

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
Are the "Ghost Stripes" basically a dark charcoal gray???? This will be my very first ever Shelby so I probably ask alot of rookie questions. Even though Iam ancient in age. LOL
I have no idea. They sound cool so I am interested but will have to see them.

Sponsored

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
The carbon fiber stripes are just flat black. And yes a base car, I dont want to get into the rat race for a track pack car. I will be more then happy with a "base" model with 760 HP.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
The carbon fiber stripes are just flat black. And yes a base car, I dont want to get into the rat race for a track pack car. I will be more then happy with a "base" model with 760 HP.
I would go with black roof for that configuration.

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I think that is what I will be doing. Has anyone heard of other options? packages? beyond CF dash, stripes, and the CF track pack? IS there an entertainment package or a separate performance pack below the CF package?

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Check back with me in 2021. Then the answer will be yes.

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
Oh man, totally forgot about the “carbon fiber ghost stripes”. Will have to see them, but very intrigued. If they are flat, that won’t work under a clear bra unfortunately. If the carbon fiber dash is available separately, I’ll want that too!
Sponsored