Sponsored

Any Differences between a 18' and a 23' GT Convertible?

NavyNut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jean-yves
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Get the 23 its 7k difference and will hold its value much better also warranty is a big plus.
Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Get the 18 - the lower HP in the 23 will lead to feelings of inadequacy

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Dude, did you not read his post thoroughly? He stated " While WE are not all financial experts...."
You seem to always have some snide, smartass sharpshooting remark to people here who are just asking for help šŸ¤Ø
Find your safe-space little one. The world is too harsh of a reality for you.

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
Pust pics.what color.pp1?401a option I package
Good luck.make sure to check it for damage and paint issues. Mine had excessive orange peel so I had to have it wet sanded

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stangalang

Stangalang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT Altas Blue
Pust pics.what color.pp1?401a option I package
Good luck.make sure to check it for damage and paint issues. Mine had excessive orange peel so I had to have it wet sanded
It's a race red convertible. Red is my favorite color. Also it's the color my Ecoboost Premium that is being traded in. And my Truck is also matching the color. Lol It's the 400a package, without the 12" LCD cluster. I have it in my Ecoboost, but I found it to not be a dealbreaker. To be fair, I always rode in the regular view with the "analog" and digital.

Although comes with standard BlindSpot, Pre-Collison, Rain Sensing... Etc. Super nice for a sports car.

It's a 2023 "last years" model with 0 miles on it. I'm making sure they complete a recall I believe it's for BCM upon pickup.

Just spent some time last night removing the aftermarket wheels and putting on the stock ones. That way I can keep the aftermarket ones to put on in the Spring (Late march)

JoeCee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
13 GT500
Get the 18 they are easier to tune that a 23. Get rid of that ecoboom asap!

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
WTF is that supposed to mean?
Well, the only people that say things like "Ecoboom" are either inexperienced and simply repeating the same dumb things they're read other inexperienced people say online or they are complete idiots that believe the engine owes them 800HP with the crank of a boost knob. So, I figured you were a member of the first group and just sitting around fantasizing about things you haven't done whilst sharing your opinion about them.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JoeCee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
13 GT500
No Iā€™m not fantasizing. I own a gen 3. I have friend who is a ford mechanic and that is what he calls them!

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
No Iā€™m not fantasizing. I own a gen 3. I have friend who is a ford mechanic and that is what he calls them!
When I worked for GM I saw a lot of broken Chevys. Of course, it's only the broken ones that come in so that might have something to do with it too. Point being, there are a lot of folks here that have owned Ecoboost cars without catastrophe. It's a great platform as long as your expectations are reasonable. However, you could say that about a Coyote Mustang too. I liked my Ecoboost but I reached it's practical limitations. At that point, it was a fantastic car but I wanted something that would have been more cost effective by starting with the V8.

Jstang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Eruption Green
Find your safe-space little one. The world is too harsh of a reality for you.
I took a break for 6 months from this forum and Kona still on his same BSšŸ˜‚ Guess some people donā€™t change

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I took a break for 6 months from this forum and Kona still on his same BSšŸ˜‚ Guess some people donā€™t change
Ignore is a great feature. Youā€™ll enjoy the forum more if you use it for dudes like him

Jstang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Eruption Green
Ignore is a great feature. Youā€™ll enjoy the forum more if you use it for dudes like him
Are you kidding, he brings me so much joy on this forumšŸ˜‚
Sponsored