Another one down (EB to GT)

OP
OP

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I was curious to see what a compression test would show on mine but I didn't have the time for all that

Anyway here's a couple more pics
IMG_20160413_151513.jpg
IMG_20160413_151432.jpg
Sponsored

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
I was curious to see what a compression test would show on mine but I didn't have the time for all that

Anyway here's a couple more pics
That looks awesome. wrapped black hood vents and mirrors would really set it off IMO. Cheap mod that would change the whole look

OP
OP

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
That looks awesome. wrapped black hood vents and mirrors would really set it off IMO. Cheap mod that would change the whole look
Thanks bro, yea I'm definitely either try to trade with someone with a black car or I'll just pull them and wrap the vents. I hadn't thought of mirrors but might as well lol

Did you buy from Koons?
Yup they have great deals there

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Wow man i didn't know it was a base GT, i thought it was a premium. How does it feel going from a loaded EB to a base GT? anything you miss or anything like that?

Sponsored

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
So I am still not crazy about the new Mustang, but, I think that Yellow GT is the way they should look.

Dave

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium
Mine is stock, and I have not seen over 21 MPG with prem fuel, and driving light. How did you get 28MPG is astonishing.

Jasber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Ingot Silver
I'm going to ride my 2014 build til it quits. Hopefully have a custom tune doesn't foul me up if my engine blows and I'm not covered, lesson learned. But I'm still enjoying the $hit out of my EB while I have it!

Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
OP
OP

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Wow man i didn't know it was a base GT, i thought it was a premium. How does it feel going from a loaded EB to a base GT? anything you miss or anything like that?
Yea I basically went from the highest interior trim possible to the lowest and honestly I don't miss anything in the interior so far. It looked nice but it took more maintenance and the leather isn't as comfortable as the cloth seats. The screen while much smaller, I actually find works great and displays basically all the information that the premium screen does, minus the navigation. The only thing I really need to get used to is the base rear end, I really wish I had that premium valance to break up the yellow. I also lose the drive modes but atleast with the auto trans I can still shift into sport.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
S550 take 2. congrats.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Yea I basically went from the highest interior trim possible to the lowest and honestly I don't miss anything in the interior so far. It looked nice but it took more maintenance and the leather isn't as comfortable as the cloth seats. The screen while much smaller, I actually find works great and displays basically all the information that the premium screen does, minus the navigation. The only thing I really need to get used to is the base rear end, I really wish I had that premium valance to break up the yellow. I also lose the drive modes but atleast with the auto trans I can still shift into sport.
Honesty I have not used my drive modes ever since I loaded my tune. If I end up switching I certainly wouldn't miss those things. A simple tune would solve everything.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Yep same here, Koons rocks. :headbang:

Yes the black roof wrap would look sweet on your yellow.
Yea I am more than likely going to be making a trip up there once I get my down payment in order, their deals are crazy. I'm still going back and forth on if I want to do the 300A or spring for the 400A. The only issue is if I go for the 300A Id want the PP and Recaros and they dont have any at any of their stores. :shrug:
Sponsored