OP

Underoverated

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
I know this is a mustang forum and I'm probably going to catch a lot of crap for saying this but what do you guys think about a 2008-14 Corvette with the LS3? I hear it's really good and lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Depends in the area where you live in,around here,many bad mantained roads so ride comfort is gone, and if you need to take someone you cant and thats important for me considering I use it as my dd, but they handle really well and the power is awsome on them, the corvette feels alot more planted on the corners and is a total animal but depends what you gona want it for

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
I dont own a corvette,but have 3 friends that do and I have test driven them , at 6500' I did 13.83 1/4 and the corvette 2009 did 13.00 both on street tires both stock

OP
OP

Underoverated

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
I dont own a corvette,but have 3 friends that do and I have test driven them , at 6500' I did 13.83 1/4 and the corvette 2009 did 13.00 both on street tires both stock

How do mustangs do at your level? And thank you for putting an honest answer and not just bashing it because it is a Chevy it's nice to know there are mature car enthusiasts out there still haha

Sponsored

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
I love my mustangs more then I probably should, jaja , I only own a 15 now but have had 01gt,04mach1,08gt , but I always take in account what other brands have to offer and compare them in a realistic manner, like driving a Camaro Ss 2016, which improved greatly, but not my taste for a dd, the suspension was to much track time oriented and was to harsh on the road, and I took a charger hellcat for a test drive and that thing impressed me more it should have, I couldnt keep the smile from my face , and the ride was so smooth and I thought it would be like riding a go cart without shocks jaja, but at that price I would rather upgrade a mustang or corvette, the downside for me on the corvette, is the suspension is harder and you feel every bit if the road is not 100% smooth , and the interior on those are so outdated , but lets talk C7 and you can almost see me making a deposit on it, but again, I love my mustang and going for a whipple setup and I think Im gona be happy with it, and alot less coin

And the mustang over here do pretty well until corvettes show up haha

OP
OP

Underoverated

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
I love my mustangs more then I probably should, jaja , I only own a 15 now but have had 01gt,04mach1,08gt , but I always take in account what other brands have to offer and compare them in a realistic manner, like driving a Camaro Ss 2016, which improved greatly, but not my taste for a dd, the suspension was to much track time oriented and was to harsh on the road, and I took a charger hellcat for a test drive and that thing impressed me more it should have, I couldnt keep the smile from my face , and the ride was so smooth and I thought it would be like riding a go cart without shocks jaja, but at that price I would rather upgrade a mustang or corvette, the downside for me on the corvette, is the suspension is harder and you feel every bit if the road is not 100% smooth , and the interior on those are so outdated , but lets talk C7 and you can almost see me making a deposit on it, but again, I love my mustang and going for a whipple setup and I think Im gona be happy with it, and alot less coin

And the mustang over here do pretty well until corvettes show up haha

Hahaha that's funny and I feel you on the mustang thing I've owned 4 now haha I've never owned anything Other than fords other than my motorcycle. But I'm not opposed to other vehicles at all it's just what has come my way. I am however looking into a either getting another 2015 mustang GT or a LS3 corvette. I already have something that I can carry more than 2 passengers in so I don't have to worry about that and what I'm thinking is the corvette is lighter and around the same HP so I was thinking I might go that route I'm not sure. Both the LS3 AND Coyote are monster engines and can be built to be fast (not that they aren't already) for a lot cheaper than other engines I just don't know which setup I want haha I have some time as I'm heading to Alaska soon but I'm just weighing my options
Sponsored