Sponsored

2016 Mustang GT vs EB, which one to buy?

KiLLeR2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 240SX, '17 GT350
I drove the car over 100 Miles today after taking delivery (granted only 100 miles I admit). Its the same car only at a whole new level. The sound, the manual trans, the experience is visceral.

There is nothing wrong with the EB, its just simply put, and obvious, not a GT. The extra gas the GT uses, to me, is worth multiples of it's additional cost.

The GT is in my opinion (admittedly biased) the better car in everyway. But it bears repeating, there is nothing wrong with the EB, its just not a GT, and it isn't supposed to be.
Now take your experience in the GT PP and multiply it by 10. You now have the GT350. :ford:
Sponsored

Intrepid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR 2017 GT PP Prem
Now take your experience in the GT PP and multiply it by 10. You now have the GT350. :ford:
I have no doubt at all. For now that will need to fall into the "Maybe in the future" category. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Egoman

Egoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
I listened to those saying test the GT first and yup I can't buy the EB the fun factor alone worth it.
The salesmen told to comeback again and test drive them both back to back to have a better idea lol
Anyway thank you guys for the amazing feedback also please keep the conversation going I am learning new stuff in every page :D

Last edited:

King Jackmode

HA! HA!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT, 2016 S550 EB
I listened to those saying test the GT first and yup I can't buy the EB the fun factor alone worth it.
The salesmen told to comeback again and test drive them both back to back to have a better idea lol
Anyway thank you guys for the amazing feedback also please keep the conversation going I am learning new stuff in every page :D
:cheers:
Sponsored