Sponsored

American Muscle

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
People should shop elsewhere just because of stupid stuff like this. The promo should read "we'll give you $200 to put this sticker on your car"

1649101478891.png
Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Don't you mean "you pay us $200 and we will give you a stupid sticker."

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
I hear ya, been a couple of years since we last had an exchange. Will never do business with them.

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Sierra, ā€˜21 Expedition, ā€˜22 Mach 1
That is funny. Iā€™m new to the mustang community. Just bought an auto shifter from them. Ordered it Friday, got it here yesterday. I was happy with it. Anything I need to look out for with them? Who do you guys buy your parts from?

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
My experience with AM has been good over the years, but not recently... I purchased a rear Brembo 15" brake kit from them mid-February for $5k and they immediately charged my CC. After a few days I called and asked for a shipping notice to which they said it was a vendor drop ship, and that they needed to check with them. They called me back and said, "I could expect the brakes mid-april", to which I asked, why they charged my CC if it wasn't in stock... their response was, "we treat vendor stock as our stock". I said, "ok, then have the vendor ship it, if it's in stock". When they called me back again they said that the vendor was missing a few parts and the order would ship when they received them. So of course I went back to "why did you charge my CC if it wasn't in stock". I got, "oh we're sorry... I said no problem refund my CC until the product ship (on it's way to me). They refused so I cancelled the order. This happen on the very next order, but I waited and when it arrived, it didn't fit. It took them 10 days to process the return and I am still waiting for CC to refunded.

We all have a choice where we spend our money, and I am seriously thinking about my choices.

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
The only thing I use them for as well as others online is to get the best price out there and then have my speed shop that I use match or beat the price who works on my car.

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
Buying trinkets from them is ok, I bought a rear spoiler and it had been packing to ship before the paint had cured so it was orange peeled pretty much the length. I. Unfortunately did not notice when I received it and a couple of mouths later, when I did notice, they would not refund me.

I try to buy local just because of the exchange rate. I personally have not had any trouble with CJ pony but others are on the same page as I am with AM.

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
So, they offer a code for a free sticker that nobody really wants but don't force you to take it. How dare they? Do you have a legitimate gripe?