American Muscle

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I would like to give a shout out to Alex and Josh at American Muscle. First Alex, he was quick to respond (even though he would say sorry for the delay) with each and every private message. And his replies were always friendly. I work in retail and I know the importance of customer service and Alex is the epitome. Second Josh, he is the guy on the phone with whom I spoke when submitting my order and credit card info. I received an email saying the order had been processed and I noticed the shipping address was to my home and I wanted it to go to my work. My fault that I did not tell Josh that earlier so I called and spoke to Josh and he said he would get it taken care of. An hour later I received an email stating the change on the shipping address. Josh was also great to talk to and deal with and very quick to correct a mistake I made. I am very happy with the price I was given on the MMD Foose spoiler for my Mustang and the MMD hood scoop for my dad's '06 GT that will be a Christmas gift. I will definitely do business with American Muscle again and will definitely tell friends and family to talk to Alex and Josh.
Thanks guys!! Can't wait to get these items!!
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I would like to give a shout out to Alex and Josh at American Muscle. First Alex, he was quick to respond (even though he would say sorry for the delay) with each and every private message. And his replies were always friendly. I work in retail and I know the importance of customer service and Alex is the epitome.

Second Josh, he is the guy on the phone with whom I spoke when submitting my order and credit card info. I received an email saying the order had been processed and I noticed the shipping address was to my home and I wanted it to go to my work. My fault that I did not tell Josh that earlier so I called and spoke to Josh and he said he would get it taken care of. An hour later I received an email stating the change on the shipping address. Josh was also great to talk to and deal with and very quick to correct a mistake I made. I am very happy with the price I was given on the MMD Foose spoiler for my Mustang and the MMD hood scoop for my dad's '06 GT that will be a Christmas gift. I will definitely do business with American Muscle again and will definitely tell friends and family to talk to Alex and Josh.
Thanks guys!! Can't wait to get these items!!
Murph -

Thanks so much for taking the time to have this written up I really appreciate it!

I'm very to happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us this Holiday Season and I would love to see some pictures of both cars with their new spoilers installed.

As always please don't hesitate to let me know if there's absolutely anything else I can help out with.

Thanks again for your support and business and from all of us at AM we hope you have a great Holiday

-Alex