Sponsored

American Muscle

AmiNo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Auto
I just wanted to detail my pleasant experience with American Muscle.

I ordered a Wheel/Tire set from American Muscle on 3 Nov and I had them on my doorstep on 6 Nov. I was really surprised with the speed considering they came from PA and I live in GA. After getting home from work on the 6th I opened up the boxes like a kid in a candy shop. I noticed that one of the wheels had a deep scratch on one of the spokes and then I noticed the box it came in had a gouge in it almost as if when they put it on a dolly it tore into the box.

Before escalating my concern with American Muscle I reached out to AMALEXLAZARUS here on the forums at 3:45pm on a Friday. Within 10 minutes I had a reply back asking for my details. He asked me how I wanted to handle the situation and gave me options. The problem was resolved within 1 business day and I am fully satisfied with the outcome.

From here on out if American Muscle has my part that is who I will be going with, they will always have my business.

American Muscle needs to give Alex a raise :cheers:
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
AmiNo - Thanks for the kind words I appreciate it.

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM in the future if there's ever anything I can help out with.

I'll bring the raise comment to management.

Have a great evening,

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt