Sponsored

Am I Going Crazy??!!

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Go Red Sox! Anyway...I catch myself staring at everyone else's for now...still waiting on mine to get here!
Sponsored

dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Conv V6 4.0; 2016 BMW 340i
That's a Mustang phenomenon... welcome to the club :)

You will also:

Forget to pick something up at the grocery store to take it out for a spin again.
Find an excuse to in your car longer after coming home.
Go to coffee shops more frequently.
etc...

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I like when you say "former" Leafs fan.
One can only support such a terrible organization for so long.

I grew up in Kingston, so who I supported (Leafs or Habs) was basically a toss-up. I gravitated towards the Leafs when I was 6 or 7 years old simply because CBC would always show their games on Saturdays.

Damn you CBC!!!:frusty::frusty::rant::rant:

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
I put the cover back on mine when I parked it for the winter, so that's probably why I don't find myself staring at it. That said, it's like openeing a present on X-mas morning everytime I unzip the driver's door...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Steve44

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
One can only support such a terrible organization for so long.

I grew up in Kingston, so who I supported (Leafs or Habs) was basically a toss-up. I gravitated towards the Leafs when I was 6 or 7 years old simply because CBC would always show their games on Saturdays.

Damn you CBC!!!:frusty::frusty::rant::rant:
The last time I was a huge leafs fan was when we had Wendel Clark, Doug Gilmour, etc... It has been a while:)

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
You absolutely are crazy; watching football is nuts. You're just cheering on people getting brain damage. Stick to baseball!
And the ghetto attitudes of some of those football players makes me want to punch them in the throat. :headbang:

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
The last time I was a huge leafs fan was when we had Wendel Clark, Doug Gilmour, etc... It has been a while:)

I once ran into Gilmour (who was a Kingston native). The dude was ALL muscle.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
I once ran into Gilmour (who was a Kingston native). The dude was ALL muscle.
All muscle and what a hockey player he was. I also think he was a friend of ex-hab goon John Kordic who also was a native and died of overdose.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
You absolutely are crazy; watching football is nuts. You're just cheering on people getting brain damage. Stick to baseball!
baseball? you mean snoreball?

Sponsored

TeddysStang

1st time Stang owner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
CarolinaCarConnections.info
First Name
Teddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium GT - 20" wheels
First off, I am a car nut...I have been driving for 30 or so years, and have had 15 cars. I picked up my new GT a couple of days ago and I cannot stop staring at the thing. Yesterday, in between playing with my kids and watching playoff football, I think I "took the garbage out" a half dozen times just so I could steal another look at my new car. I have never done this for any of my other 15 cars. Is this normal behavior? Will it wear off after a few days? :)
Don't feel bad. I look at mine every time I pull out of the garage when I am driving my other car to work. Also I have pics in my work cubical of a car that looked just like mine, before I got it and I look at it every day. I also have a pic of me in a Red Ferrari 458 Italia that I drove in NYC on a dream car tour experience and it's not even mine, but it puts a smile on my face every time I remember that experience. LOL

Shenkey58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT FASTBACK PERFORMANCE PACK 6 SPEED-WHITE
I have a down sized photo in my wallet-find myself taking a look during the day at work-kinda like reassurring myslef that I did actually get a new Mustang!
Now Thats Crazy ! Loving it -still after 6 weeks owning it.

Jotis73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 guard pp/gt base
I look outside my classroom, while I'm teaching to get a quick look. I've had nice mustang my whole driving life but I have never loved one as much as this one!

soon2be

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
soon ecoboostPP
I look outside my classroom, while I'm teaching to get a quick look. I've had nice mustang my whole driving life but I have never loved one as much as this one!
:cheers:

I teach as well! Great profession, except when you look at cars all day and realize you can never afford them. Couple of cars I see in the Student lot-M3's, STI's, 335i's, and AMG's.

Hopefully I will be driving my ecoboost soon!

cheers

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
I just took a picture that way if I'm not within viewing distance I can still stare at her on my phone. :)
Excellent idea! :thumbsup:

Might I suggest you also save a photo of your car as a computer desktop image. That way, when you log off the Internet, you'll experience the same sort of endorphin rush you get from seeing your car in the garage or driveway…

Trust me, you're NOT nuts. It's perfectly natural behavior. It's simply something that has brought JOY into your life. ENjoy it!
Sponsored