Sponsored

Am I Going Crazy??!!

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
I've taken her out for 6 different photo shoots, on six different days already. Well over 200 photos... and counting. I have an 8x10 in my classroom at school, at home I have one on my bookshelf next to the tv, which I look at every time a commercial comes on! I also just enlarged one of my photos to poster size (24x36) and have it hanging in the garage.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Steve44

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
I've taken her out for 6 different photo shoots, on six different days already. Well over 200 photos... and counting. I have an 8x10 in my classroom at school, at home I have one on my bookshelf next to the tv, which I look at every time a commercial comes on! I also just enlarged one of my photos to poster size (24x36) and have it hanging in the garage.
That is awesome :). Have you done that with any of your previous cars? In other words, is this normal behavior for you or does this car make you do strange things?? :)

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
That is awesome :). Have you done that with any of your previous cars? In other words, is this normal behavior for you or does this car make you do strange things?? :)
Mustang exclusive, believe me... but then again who's going to take photo after photo of a Dodge Neon and a Geo Metro!! (My previous cars)
Sponsored