Sponsored

Almost hit a pedestrian

FordBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack Roush Supercharged Phase 2/ 1975 F100 4X4 #90FE Torqstorm supercharged
Been to Copenhagen, most folks seem to be aware of cars there. But there's always that 1 drunk that pisses you off..lol

OP
OP
LarsenGrind

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Been to Copenhagen, most folks seem to be aware of cars there. But there's always that 1 drunk that pisses you off..lol
It's not that bad when U are used to it I guess. But yeah this guy...:shock:
Had I been in my work van things had not been good for him. Might put in a camera in that ride too, now I think of it.

Last edited:

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Almost a Grand Theft Auto moment there.

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
I'm 38 and have never heard of a 'two beers at lunch national law'. But it's a funny story to tell...:cwl:
I'm a carpenter, and have heard stories from older guys who used to drink alot on work. Like alot alot. Even had days where they didn't get any work done. Now I never see anyone drink a beer at work. So things have changed much in that way.
But yeah, we as danes like to drink, and can legally buy and drink alcohol at age 16. No problem enjoying a few cold ones on the steet :beer: (not even need to hide it in stupid brownbags). But we don't end up raging alcoholics. We have the swedes do that for us. :crackup:
It's called Lycom/furukawa and is in bronby I think.haventbeen there since 99 so maybe rules have changed
Also loved the topless girls sunbathing on warmer winter days.and great work ethic too.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LarsenGrind

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
It's called Lycom/furukawa and is in bronby I think.haventbeen there since 99 so maybe rules have changed
Also loved the topless girls sunbathing on warmer winter days.and great work ethic too.
20 years ago, and U could almost spell Brøndby the right way. :like:
Topless girls sunbathing is still a thing here:inlove:

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

JJR512

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 50 Years LE #1523
The pedestrians in Baltimore, MD absolutely don't GAF. They will walk out into traffic whether at an intersection or middle of the block. And you can honk and they don't stop, they don't even look at you. You can keep driving right at them and they just keep walking. You can slam on your brakes and almost hit them, or you can swerve around within an inch of them, and they just keep walking. They don't even look at you. They don't give you the "my bad" look, and they don't even look at you with indignation like they're trying to make it your fault. They just totally ignore you.

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The pedestrians in Baltimore, MD absolutely don't GAF. They will walk out into traffic whether at an intersection or middle of the block. And you can honk and they don't stop, they don't even look at you. You can keep driving right at them and they just keep walking. You can slam on your brakes and almost hit them, or you can swerve around within an inch of them, and they just keep walking. They don't even look at you. They don't give you the "my bad" look, and they don't even look at you with indignation like they're trying to make it your fault. They just totally ignore you.
I'm pretty sure we call those literal zombies. They infest most urban areas.

Sponsored

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Is he in a marked crosswalk? Where I live, pedestrians in a crosswalk have the right of way.
There's no way pedestrians have right of way, even in a cross walk, when the INTERSECTION HAS A GREEN LIGHT.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
There's no way pedestrians have right of way, even in a cross walk, when the INTERSECTION HAS A GREEN LIGHT.

The problem is - some pedestrians *think* they *do* have the right of way *just because* the law in most States says a vehicle or traffic must yield to them. It is correct that a vehicle must yield to a pedestrian....

However *MOST* pedestrians don’t know the complete written law or misunderstand the laws.

In States that have a Ped right of way law, it explicitly states that the Ped MUST:

1) stop before entering a roadway or crossing zone
2) look in all directions for oncoming traffic
3) abide by any traffic signal devices
4) be crossing in a zone clearly designated or marked as a crosswalk.

Some of these fools think just because they are a Ped, that they can just walk/dart/leap off a curb out into traffic without any regard AND do it when there is no crosswalk. That’s where the Ped is totally in the wrong.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I almost hit a kid, riding his buddy double, on a bike one day. Kid came tearing out of a local plaza from the left across the road to my side. I slammed on the brakes and he swerved back onto the other side of the road, mere feet in front of me. It was summer and I had the window down. He looked at me as I pulled up and I looked at him and said, "That's a good way to get dead, fast." The look of horror on his face, and the buddy's, was worth the near miss and I hoped the encounter changed his ways.

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
I was just cruising thru the streets of Copenhagen today. And then this fucker did this. Luckily the brakes on this car is good. He even looked at me like I was in the wrong. :lipssealed:

Have U ever been close to hitting somebody like this?

Missed opportunity...

My Car tends to only target pedestrians if they're in a group of 5 or more

OP
OP
LarsenGrind

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Missed opportunity...

My Car tends to only target pedestrians if they're in a group of 5 or more
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Had the brakes not been so good on this car, it would have not been a good night for either of us. But the combination of the BAER/Brembo on my car will stop it on a dime, and give a change back.
Sponsored