Sponsored

Almost 900 hp on 3 mods with Hellion Sleeper kit---full video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys,

One of our dealers, Complete Street Performance, just did a full install/dyno video of our base Sleeper kit on a Gen 3 coyote. The dyno pulls at the end of the vid show the progression of power by turning up the boost easily, no pulleys or belts to change--- another one of the big advantages of turbocharging. All of these runs were done with our base entry level kit with 62mm turbos. If you have time --- check it out!

Sponsored

Eric5899

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401A
Would love to see the boost applied at each of those dyno runs! Looks great!

imrex613

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Awesome kit and amazing numbers but I have a hard time calling this "3 mods". A full fuel system isn't really a simple mod... and a twin turbo kit is far from that as well lol. Nice work though really impressive.

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Headers, turbos, intercooler....all one mod?

built bottom end kit aka one mod

Click bait title. 10 years ago this wouldn’t be considered 3 simple mods but for the sake of click revenue it is now
Triggered!!!

This man wants to say its got 80 mods because that's how many, bolts, pipes, pieces,etc come on the hellion kit. LOL. what built motor?? Its a stock coyote with a Turbo kit and a fuel system.

Last edited:

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Just for kicks I would like to go this route , but first I have to find a used Coyote powered Mustang.

Sponsored

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I hate to say there are too many options for power on these cars, lol but I want all of them. I want twins, a big fat D1x and a 3.6L KB. Any oil barons out there want to patron an EngiNerd and his affliction? lol

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Triggered!!!

This man wants to say its got 80 mods because that's how many, bolts, pipes, pieces,etc come on the hellion kit. LOL. what built motor?? Its a stock coyote with a Turbo kit and a fuel system.
triggered? No buddy sorry. You clearly are missing the sarcasm of a 1 mod “built bottom end kit” consisting of rods, pistons etc.

Clear example of a candidate for the click bait.

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
03/04 cobras made over 1000whp on stock motors so None of that is impressive unless it’s making back to back pulls on street and track without adding a see through window in the block.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.