OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I was able to get the lines bent with a 2x4 and a sledge hammer. I had to trim both elbows to get the filter extensions on. I cut every oil drain line as short as possible and still ran out of drain hose. It would be nice if hellion could give you enough drain hose and maybe a foot extra to be sure. Every person I talked to that did the install ran short.

MisterNitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I was able to get the lines bent with a 2x4 and a sledge hammer. I had to trim both elbows to get the filter extensions on. I cut every oil drain line as short as possible and still ran out of drain hose. It would be nice if hellion could give you enough drain hose and maybe a foot extra to be sure. Every person I talked to that did the install ran short.
Oh you mean the "just push them out of the way" method didnt work? Haha, yeah I need to go back and put the 2x4/BFH on mine so i can get my other elbow on. Glad to hear you got it done in the end.
Same as me, i had to go out an buy two different hoses as they werent long enough. Frustrating to have to go hunt down parts in the middle of a job that could be easily avoided.
Sponsored