Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
When you are talking out the door price are we talking including taxes? About to start negotiating with some dealers soon and I want to make sure Im starting at the right price with those negotiations. That $59,750 out the door on a MSRP of $65,775 is a great deal regardless, but even better if that is including taxes.

Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I thought so, but just was making sure. Thanks very much for the clarification.
Since I bought my care out of state, taxes weren’t collected at the time of sale, I’ll have to pay that at time of registration. It’s my understanding that most on the forum expressed out the door price as price of the car, plus dealer fees, minus tax (especially since the tax number varies from state to state.) After paying Indiana tax (7%), my total cost will ~$4,200 higher.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I was bxtch’n they raised ours from 3 to 4 percent when I just did mine. I have nothing to complain about considering what some lf you pay in local state fee’s.

QUOTE="pilotgore, post: 2788943, member: 47334"]Since I bought my care out of state, taxes weren’t collected at the time of sale, I’ll have to pay that at time of registration. It’s my understanding that most on the forum expressed out the door price as price of the car, plus dealer fees, minus tax (especially since the tax number varies from state to state.) After paying Indiana tax (7%), my total cost will ~$4,200 higher.[/QUOTE]

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Just got off the phone with ford- looks like their halting production for a few weeks due using summer tires.... (not that I’m in a rush at all with my 2 car garage being built) he said however there is a VERY VERY tight schedule and once they begin production of the 350’s/500’s he said I’m going to be surprised how fast people get their cars! I asked if they allow people to view the production line and he unfortunately said nope..... he said you can watch f150’s being built but not the Shelby’s - only reason why I brought it up was because there were a few videos on YouTube so I thought it would be worth a shot to ask- either way if anyone was interested that’s the story-

Sponsored

QCGoose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (Velocity Blue)
That's great to hear about the quick production once it's back under way.

I placed my order for a GT350 on 12/20/19 and so far, as of two days ago, my dealer says my order is still waiting to be pulled from the order bank, and that all they're getting in the system is "material hold" when I ask for any updates.

I'm not holding my breath, but man an April or May delivery would be sweet.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
12/27/19
Order placed for a :
twisted orange gt350R
Blk painted roof
Technology package
Carbon fiber dash

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Thanks Randy! Congrats on yours as well. I'm on XPEL's website ordering film right now as a matter of fact, so thanks for that recommendation. What areas did you cover?

I got the car home around 6pm last night, and by 11pm I ordered pretty much everything I thought was essential. Let me know if anyone thinks I'm missing anything (This car will be my primary HPDE car, maybe 8 days a year, and I want to keep the warranty intact.)

- P/S Catch Can
- Hood Gas Struts
- ZL1 Tow Hook
- ZL1 Splitter Guards
- ZL1 Delux Rock Guards (Behind front wheels)
- MagPad jack mounts
- Corsa Double Helix X-pipe
- "shelby" vinyl fill-in letters for the front splitter
All good stuff!

This is the same as the FP filter but $40 cheaper - and it looks so much nicer in your engine bay!

https://smile.amazon.com/Airaid-AIR-863-399-863-399-Air-Filter/dp/B006B80FL4

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Wow good deal!
Sponsored