ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

ExtantPuzzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
How long did it take you to negotiate the dealership down to that price? I'm looking for a car with exact specs but they are reluctant to even get into the 57-59k range. I'm standing my ground either way but I thought it would have been easier by now, considering how long these 2019's have been on the lot.
imo, remind the dealership that this is a luxury purchase and you can go elsewhere. Bonus points if you've got online listings of equivalent cars at other dealerships for cheaper. If you're not willing to walk away from it, you don't have the negotiating power.
Sponsored

Husky00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julio
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
imo, remind the dealership that this is a luxury purchase and you can go elsewhere. Bonus points if you've got online listings of equivalent cars at other dealerships for cheaper. If you're not willing to walk away from it, you don't have the negotiating power.
Thank you for the advice, well said. I am definitely shopping the offers around to several dealerships. A lot of these cars were manufactured between March- May 2019 and have been sitting in the lot since, so that is to the advantage of all prospective buyers such as myself. It's only a matter of time until they give in and just want it out the lot.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Keep in mind you may not be the only person interested as well. That goes both ways. There are half the number of 19’s on cars.com and autotrader currently as there were at the end of dec.

Thank you for the advice, well said. I am definitely shopping the offers around to several dealerships. A lot of these cars were manufactured between March- May 2019 and have been sitting in the lot since, so that is to the advantage of all prospective buyers such as myself. It's only a matter of time until they give in and just want it out the lot.

Sponsored

VooDoo_Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edward
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Converible 2018 F-150 2020 GT 350 on order
Good evening! This is my first post. On September 16, 2019 I ordered a 2020 Shelby GT350 oxford white with kona blue strips tech package leather htd/cooled seats and carbon fiber dash. Very excited as today I received word from my dealer that I have a build date of February 3 and he sent me a picture of my window sticker. I was wondering how I go about tracking it from this point now that I have a Vin. Thanks in advance. Ed

Husky00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julio
Vehicle(s)
So I've continued to try and find the best possible price on a 2019 base gt350 like some of our fellow members. I am looking into a certain one that comes with the handling package and the vehicle cover and I am not interested in these optional add ons, I'm just interested in this cars exterior color. I tried to get the sales person to remove it from the pricing but have not been successful. Has anyone here been able to just flat out refuse these add ons? He stated it was because they are invoiced from the factory. I don't think I should have to buy them because of that, they should just keep them on their shelfs lol

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
So I've continued to try and find the best possible price on a 2019 base gt350 like some of our fellow members. I am looking into a certain one that comes with the handling package and the vehicle cover and I am not interested in these optional add ons, I'm just interested in this cars exterior color. I tried to get the sales person to remove it from the pricing but have not been successful. Has anyone here been able to just flat out refuse these add ons? He stated it was because they are invoiced from the factory. I don't think I should have to buy them because of that, they should just keep them on their shelfs lol
That is unreasonable to ask for those items (which are part of the car) to not be included and paid for.
However, if you really like that particular car you can sell those items and recoup most of the money.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I wanted to say thanks to all the members who have posted on these forums. The information contained here has been invaluable in my lead-up to buying a GT350. Yesterday I bought a new 2019 (5.2 miles), black with no stripes, that had every option available (Tech pack, handling pack, carbon fiber dash, leather trimmed sport seats, and car cover. MSRP was $65,775 and I paid $59,750 (not including tax). They had the car listed for $60,707. The ford performance manager claimed that they were selling it at a $325 loss but who knows if thats accurate.

I took the advice of others on the forum and called around to 5 different dealerships with similar list prices and options and told them I was looking for their best price and I was ready to purchase in 24 hours. I pitted the dealerships against each other before arriving at my car, K2470.

After watching a hundred hours of gt350 videos online and obsessively reading this forum for over a month, I can say I'm just as happy as all the other people who own this car. If you're looking for a car and you're on the fence, JUST DO IT!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
I wanted to say thanks to all the members who have posted on these forums. The information contained here has been invaluable in my lead-up to buying a GT350. Yesterday I bought a new 2019 (5.2 miles), black with no stripes, that had every option available (Tech pack, handling pack, carbon fiber dash, leather trimmed sport seats, and car cover. MSRP was $65,775 and I paid $59,750 out the door. They had the car listed for $60,707. The ford performance manager claimed that they were selling it at a $325 loss but who knows if thats accurate.

I took the advice of others on the forum and called around to 5 different dealerships with similar list prices and options and told them I was looking for their best price and I was ready to purchase in 24 hours. I pitted the dealerships against each other before arriving at my car, K2470.

After watching a hundred hours of gt350 videos online and obsessively reading this forum for over a month, I can say I'm just as happy as all the other people who own this car. If you're looking for a car and you're on the fence, JUST DO IT!!
Welcome from K1393!

7500 miles on mine and loving it!

Best investment you can make is a passenger side O/A Separator - mine always has oil in it!

Second best investment is PPF because rocks love to bounce off these cars!

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Welcome from K1393!

7500 miles on mine and loving it!

Best investment you can make is a passenger side O/A Separator - mine always has oil in it!

Second best investment is PPF because rocks love to bounce off these cars!

Thanks Randy! Congrats on yours as well. I'm on XPEL's website ordering film right now as a matter of fact, so thanks for that recommendation. What areas did you cover?

I got the car home around 6pm last night, and by 11pm I ordered pretty much everything I thought was essential. Let me know if anyone thinks I'm missing anything (This car will be my primary HPDE car, maybe 8 days a year, and I want to keep the warranty intact.)

- P/S Catch Can
- Hood Gas Struts
- ZL1 Tow Hook
- ZL1 Splitter Guards
- ZL1 Delux Rock Guards (Behind front wheels)
- MagPad jack mounts
- Corsa Double Helix X-pipe
- "shelby" vinyl fill-in letters for the front splitter

Husky00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julio
Vehicle(s)
I wanted to say thanks to all the members who have posted on these forums. The information contained here has been invaluable in my lead-up to buying a GT350. Yesterday I bought a new 2019 (5.2 miles), black with no stripes, that had every option available (Tech pack, handling pack, carbon fiber dash, leather trimmed sport seats, and car cover. MSRP was $65,775 and I paid $59,750 out the door. They had the car listed for $60,707. The ford performance manager claimed that they were selling it at a $325 loss but who knows if thats accurate.

Congrats man! That looks like a sweet deal to me! Those are exactly the numbers I'm trying to be in.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Congrats man! That looks like a sweet deal to me! Those are exactly the numbers I'm trying to be in.
If you're willing to go to Illinois for a car and want black, Mike Murphy Ford in Morton, IL was willing to do $59,830 including dealer fee. I passed on this one because they didn't have a cover. Still a great deal.

Last edited: