Sponsored

AED tune prices

mfelix15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Anybody know how much Shaun at AED charges for his dyno tunes in northern cal?
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Anybody know how much Shaun at AED charges for his dyno tunes in northern cal?
Can't speak for his dyno tune but his service and performance of his remote tuning was always great in my experience. Imagine just that much better in person. Give the shop a call tomorrow I'm sure they can get you prices.

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
ive reached out to him before for dyno tune and want to say somewhere around $500 depending on set up. this was prob last year tho so im not sure with his new shop if his prices have changed.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
All of them are between $550-600 now......Ridiculous.

OP
OP
mfelix15GT

mfelix15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Can't speak for his dyno tune but his service and performance of his remote tuning was always great in my experience. Imagine just that much better in person. Give the shop a call tomorrow I'm sure they can get you prices.
ive reached out to him before for dyno tune and want to say somewhere around $500 depending on set up. this was prob last year tho so im not sure with his new shop if his prices have changed.
All of them are between $550-600 now......Ridiculous.
So I have an appointment set up and he is currently charging $800. I do have several mods on my 15 gt PP. I Have an 18 ported IM, LU47 injectors, steeda intake, 170 thermostat, full exhaust. And it's for an E85/flex tune

Sponsored

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
So I have an appointment set up and he is currently charging $800. I do have several mods on my 15 gt PP. I Have an 18 ported IM, LU47 injectors, steeda intake, 170 thermostat, full exhaust. And it's for an E85/flex tune
Not worth it, especially for a bolt on setup

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
$800??? WTF. He’s got base files for that combo up the wazoo…. he’s literally going to spend about an honest 10 minutes on a revision or 2, and you’ll be done.

OP
OP
mfelix15GT

mfelix15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
$800??? WTF. He’s got base files for that combo up the wazoo…. he’s literally going to spend about an honest 10 minutes on a revision or 2, and you’ll be done.
Lol yea I know, it's not until next week so I might cancel. Yes I do believe he already has base files and will only adjust them once he is on the dyno. The only thing that still makes me want to go is that I've heard he is pretty good and pays attention to detail and will get the best out of your set up and car. The performance and drivability and comfort and all that are there. But like others have mentioned not sure if it's worth all that.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Hopefully its the standard open element Steeda intake and not the closed one with the maf turbulence if you are wanting to do a flex tune.

Sponsored

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Some of you still cant figure out you are paying tuners for their KNOWLEDGE not their TIME......
There's no amount of "knowledge" worth $800 for a basic NA bolt on setup tune.

Like Cory S said, Shaun already has at least 50 base files for this setup. He's literally paying $800 for Shaun to tweak minor things that'll take 10 minutes.

I wish I could charge $800 for 10 minutes worth of work and disguise it as "knowledge". Lmao but to each their own.

NotagainV2

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
19 F150 19 Explorer 04 Thunderbird
There's no amount of "knowledge" worth $800 for a basic NA bolt on setup tune.

Like Cory S said, Shaun already has at least 50 base files for this setup. He's literally paying $800 for Shaun to tweak minor things that'll take 10 minutes.

I wish I could charge $800 for 10 minutes worth of work and disguise it as "knowledge". Lmao but to each their own.
God forbid you need to see a doctor or lawyer..... Clearly you dont understand.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
God forbid you need to see a doctor or lawyer..... Clearly you dont understand.
Clearly you like to throw money away.

What doctor or lawyer are you going to that charge $800 per 30 minutes of work? You must like getting bent over 😂

15GTPPinCO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 6M
Just to add some data points, it's also right around $800 here too (Colorado), with a full custom dyno tune, using HP Tuners.

OP
OP
mfelix15GT

mfelix15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I cancelled the appointment. I didn't think the cost was too much since it was dyno tuning live, just not necessarily willing to pay that at the time. Now I will probably look into PBD or maybe VMP since I already have an SCT on hand. What do you guys think?
Sponsored