Loren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special

beetle6986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 04 Cobra, 2008 BMW 335
I am waiting to hear back from Shaun to set up an appointment to tune my 2016 Mustang GT/CS with a Roush/Ford Racing supercharger. Hopefully it will fix my hesitation in first gear. I have an automatic. Just want to increase my driving pleasure. I only have 4600 miles on the car. Bought it used over two years ago as equipped.
I also have a 2016 GT/CS with 4600 miles on it. It had the standard Roush Phase 2 setup when I bought it. I got a VMP tune last year which really helped the performance of the car. This weekend I installed bigger injectors, a VMP throttle body and a new VMP tune. The first version seems pretty spot on for cruising and full throttle. The only issue is medium throttle from 2k to 3k. I just informed them of the issue today. They have been quick to respond and assist with logging.

Ruby_Red14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2006 3 valve Soon 2019 ruby red coyote
What's the remote tuning cost from AED. I can't seem to find prices anywhere. I'm looking at AED, PBD, auto mafia, and Juggernaut. Possibly a place local to me in Massachusetts.

Thought about trying it myself with an MPVI2 but might be way over head with the coyote vs the 3 valve I used to have lol.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
What's the remote tuning cost from AED. I can't seem to find prices anywhere. I'm looking at AED, PBD, auto mafia, and Juggernaut. Possibly a place local to me in Massachusetts.

Thought about trying it myself with an MPVI2 but might be way over head with the coyote vs the 3 valve I used to have lol.
Don't bother, AED will over charge and under deliver.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Posted by the master tuner over here previously..

Why not just figure it out yourself if it's so easy? You seemed pretty confused until your actual tuner / forum members helped you out.

Also why pay for a tune from a tuner? It's just a base file and idle adjustment right? Could have saved yourself 800$

Screenshot_20210621-120407_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210621-120420_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210621-120509_Chrome.jpg
Lol, this clown is banned but I can't help but respond

I threw those codes because the great wizard at AED sent me the wrong files 2 times even after I told him my setup multiple times. Attention to detail and customer service was lacking so I no longer ran his tunes so I did indeed figure it out. It's one thing to mess up and apologize, it's another thing to be a dick whenever you ask a question or call him out for messing up. Thanks for the concern tho :)

Last edited:

Ruby_Red14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2006 3 valve Soon 2019 ruby red coyote
I'm thinking g I'll just go with the MPVI2. There are many guys that have given me much insight and info. Also another tuner offered to assist me if I needed anything while doing it. Said he will go through with me.
Sponsored