Anyone using AED for their 18+ A10 tune

Rebirth_18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
All I wanna hear from is the guys or gals using AED for tuning on their A10 car. How's the driveability etc , thinking of switching from Lund I just would like to hear some of others experiences with Shaun's tune. He tuned my manual 18 and it raped I just had a ton of issues with my bdx and kinda scared me away from using SCT software, so I bought an ngauge and went to a Lund tune. But I miss Shaun's tunes for one and I miss his customer service. Not saying lund has bad customer service but seems like they are too busy to talk to now and if your tuning my car I want to ask questions without me feeling like I'm bugging you....legit questions not some bs. Any how I'd like to hear from any using Shaun for their 18+ A10 tuning, thanks in advance
Sponsored

Last edited:

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Interested in this as well. Particularly what rpm the A10 usually shifts at and the firmness of the shifts, etc

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I use Shaun's flex tune on my 18 GT A10. And I agree hes an absolute pro. Service is great and the performance even better. My last dyno was 516whp/454wtq which is solid for NA. In normal mode its docile and stock like. In track or drag mode it's an absolute riot. Shifts fast and firm.

No issues using the BDX.

OP
OP

Rebirth_18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Thanks but I have Lund currently so I know about them, I just wanna specifically hear about AED and their tunes for the 18+

OP
OP

Rebirth_18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I use Shaun's flex tune on my 18 GT A10. And I agree hes an absolute pro. Service is great and the performance even better. My last dyno was 516whp/454wtq which is solid for NA. In normal mode its docile and stock like. In track or drag mode it's an absolute riot. Shifts fast and firm.

No issues using the BDX.
Thank you sir for the reply thats what I wanted to hear feed back like that.

Sponsored

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Wow that’s very impressive what was your stock dyno? That’s really high. And mods? Thanks!

No issues using the BDX.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Wow that’s very impressive what was your stock dyno? That’s really high. And mods? Thanks!
Stock I pulled 424whp/ 401wtq on the same dyno. List of mods in signature but primary increases from LTH and flex tune, with light weight wheels and CF DS for less parasitic loss.

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Ok thanks! Were those wheels on at the time of the baseline dyno? Very impressive

Stock I pulled 424whp/ 401wtq on the same dyno. List of mods in signature but primary increases from LTH and flex tune, with light weight wheels and CF DS for less parasitic loss.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Ok thanks! Were those wheels on at the time of the baseline dyno? Very impressive
No. Base line was stock pp1 wheels which are heavy ! Base line was also in mid December vs April on that last pull. So the last one was about 40 degrees warmer but at least we hadn't hit 100s yet here in Phoenix.

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Yeah they are pretty heavy, that’s a nice whp bump nevertheless. Had you ever tried lund or was it always aed?

No. Base line was stock pp1 wheels which are heavy ! Base line was also in mid December vs April on that last pull. So the last one was about 40 degrees warmer but at least we hadn't hit 100s yet here in Phoenix.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I use Shaun's flex tune on my 18 GT A10. And I agree hes an absolute pro. Service is great and the performance even better.
I have heard that AED does good work.

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
All I wanna hear from is the guys or gals using AED for tuning on their A10 car. How's the driveability etc , thinking of switching from Lund I just would like to hear some of others experiences with Shaun's tune. He tuned my manual 18 and it raped I just had a ton of issues with my bdx and kinda scared me away from using SCT software, so I bought an ngauge and went to a Lund tune. But I miss Shaun's tunes for one and I miss his customer service. Not saying lund has bad customer service but seems like they are too busy to talk to now and if your tuning my car I want to ask questions without me feeling like I'm bugging you....legit questions not some bs. Any how I'd like to hear from any using Shaun for their 18+ A10 tuning, thanks in advance
Shaun is always there to answer you questions.Just email him and he will always respond.He is a very intelligent tuner.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Yeah they are pretty heavy, that’s a nice whp bump nevertheless. Had you ever tried lund or was it always aed?
I have been tuned with AED for a little over 2 years. I had not tried Lund but would likely go Lund if I keep this car and go super charger since Shaun won't tune boosted 18+ unless it's on race fuel or dedicated e85 and in Phoenix it's mostly e54 with only one or two real e85 stations lol.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Shaun is always there to answer you questions.Just email him and he will always respond.He is a very intelligent tuner.
Facts. He's great to work to work with.
Sponsored