ADM Hell! Ford!!!!

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
yeah, i guess i am saying i dont want it that bad. lol. appreciate the feedback.

nope, just a 2019 700 HP GT with A10, PP and Magna Ride. fast AF, but meh. i get this comes down to my choice and what i can afford.

i can afford it, but part of me wants to get back into a 2019+ 350. im just spit balling things here. :)
No offense but a GT with 700 HP and an A10 isn't even really comparable to a 500.
Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Not offended since I didnt make that comparison.

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Not offended since I didnt make that comparison.
Right. You said 500's aren't special. I then asked you if you've driven one or are just talking out of your ass. Then you said what your car is basically saying it's close enough to a 500.

So basically you're stating your opinion of something you've never experienced and don't really know anything about, aka, talking out of your ass.

YBLEHSGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple Shelby
Vehicle Showcase
The industry will realign and dealers will cry for federal aid bailouts since they are employers of many. They will forget about the massive profitability they have seen or the zillions tucked away from PPP. Ford commercials show a $2000 rebate if you order something - we just replaced an Explorer Platinum with a Tesla P100 - sticker was fine vs - $12,000 over on a Mach E - or $30,000 over on an order out Lightning. We have a Vanquish S , a Ford truck, and a Rover SVR - can’t imagine paying $40,000 over for a first run truck …

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Lmao, not like this is the first time or the last this will happen.

Right. You said 500's aren't special. I then asked you if you've driven one or are just talking out of your ass. Then you said what your car is basically saying it's close enough to a 500.

So basically you're stating your opinion of something you've never experienced and don't really know anything about, aka, talking out of your ass.

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

damn take it easy fan boy. you dont need to justify your purchase to me. It is very reasonable to to develope an opinon based proper research, without driving one.

the best option would clearly be seat time.

later.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Not going to happen any time soon. Not all dealers have adm’s. I just picked up 450 Platinum I ordered last June/July with a 3k Ford rebate. The reality is an individual will pay 20k above what I paid if I wanted to sell it. That has nothing to do with the dealer. Just basic supply and demand.

The industry will realign and dealers will cry for federal aid bailouts since they are employers of many. They will forget about the massive profitability they have seen or the zillions tucked away from PPP. Ford commercials show a $2000 rebate if you order something - we just replaced an Explorer Platinum with a Tesla P100 - sticker was fine vs - $12,000 over on a Mach E - or $30,000 over on an order out Lightning. We have a Vanquish S , a Ford truck, and a Rover SVR - can’t imagine paying $40,000 over for a first run truck …

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
damn take it easy fan boy. you dont need to justify your purchase to me. It is very reasonable to to develope an opinon based proper research, without driving one.

the best option would clearly be seat time.

later.
Lol I don't need to justify anything. You're the one justifying your dumb ass statement with illogical nonsense.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

Sponsored

04mysticobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 2018 F150, 2022 CFTP HE
Covert Ford in Austin stated they wanted a $50k markup. Yes. 50. I have the text still on my phone. They didn’t even ask me which options or anything.

YBLEHSGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple Shelby
Vehicle Showcase
That text is worth sharing with the morning National news in addition to the board at Ford -

LaMustang62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, Motorcycle
With the internet and the ability to search you can find dealers that are not doing the ADM. Each one I contact I ask the question and so far they have all told me no ADM and some or going below MSRP. Am I missing something.

Shelbeast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAJ
Vehicle(s)
GT500, MME-GT, BMW X-1
With the internet and the ability to search you can find dealers that are not doing the ADM. Each one I contact I ask the question and so far they have all told me no ADM and some or going below MSRP. Am I missing something.
Truth. Just might have to travel and not get color you want.

LaMustang62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, Motorcycle
No doubt on travel. My discussion are always on an ordered vehicle. So hopefully it is the color I want. At my age I want the car I want since I will keep it for a while and then done.
Sponsored