Sponsored

Active exhaust options for 2016 GT

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
That’s another option. I’ll see I could always give the X pipe a go and change it out if I don’t like it.
Now to find a GT500 rear diffuser that fits.
From looking at say the GT350 version I’m not sure two 4” would fit in the cutouts if I take off the tips that come with the diffuser.
looking forward to seeing the results :sunglasses:
Sponsored

OP
OP
JaybeM5

JaybeM5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, F10 M5
looking forward to seeing the results :sunglasses:
Me too 😁 hope to get the GT500 bonnet and front bumper early next year too. Have to make my mind up on GT500 or GT350 wings. I like the vents on the GT350’s.

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - TripleYellow \ Black stripes
Did you sort out an x-force in the end?

OP
OP
JaybeM5

JaybeM5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, F10 M5
Did you sort out an x-force in the end?
No I went for a custom exhaust instead. Sounds brilliant. They didn’t make it the way I wanted (miscommunication) but sounds great. They made a double H pipe for me too. There’s a good bit of drone on the loud setting when on the motorway but quieter setting there’s none. I get a lot of people stopping me all the time to say it sounds amazing. It’s a bit louder than I initially wanted but now I wouldn’t want it any quieter. Cost me €1700 all in.
You thinking of an X-force ? Only thing that put me off was the lack of H pipe option.

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Ahh, ok glad it’s sorted.

I’ve got the x-force already so was just going to add a clip or two, if required - shame I haven’t been on here regularly.

I started off with x-force cat back but swapped out the central resonator for a custom h-pipe. Then got a double h-pipe made for it. Finally adding the x-force headers. Also wired a switch instead of the remote and set it into the centre console, out of the way down by the side of handbrake.

cheers

Benno

Sponsored

OP
OP
JaybeM5

JaybeM5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, F10 M5
No I went for a custom exhaust instead. Sounds brilliant. They didn’t make it the way I wanted (miscommunication) but sounds great. They made a double H pipe for me too. There’s a good bit of drone on the loud setting when on the motorway but quieter setting there’s none. I get a lot of people stopping me all the time to say it sounds amazing. It’s a bit louder than I initially wanted but now I wouldn’t want it any quieter. Cost me €1700 all in.
You thinking of an X-force ? Only thing that put me off was the lack of H pipe option.
Ahh, ok glad it’s sorted.

I’ve got the x-force already so was just going to add a clip or two, if required - shame I haven’t been on here regularly.

I started off with x-force cat back but swapped out the central resonator for a custom h-pipe. Then got a double h-pipe made for it. Finally adding the x-force headers. Also wired a switch instead of the remote and set it into the centre console, out of the way down by the side of handbrake.

cheers

Benno
Wow I’d say it will sound unreal with headers !! You’ll have to post a clip of that 😀 Id say my neighbours would love me if I put headers on too 🙈

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)