OP

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
Are those the ones that you're running out of fuel with?

No those were the early GT500 47pph injectors. Any short injector high enough flow enough can be tuned for but a set of the ones above can be had $225 much cheaper than most all the aftermarket injectors and being OEM. I tend to think that they are built for longevity.
Sponsored

OP
OP

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
Got pics of the K brace by itself? I am curious to see how you made it work.

This is before final machining. I was whittling it down as I went to make sure it was both strong enough and cleared everything. But when I finished machining it I had it powder coated black and mounted it so you can't see it. It is possible to make duplicates but it wouldn't be cheap. One it is a big hunk of aluminum, two it probably would need two to three setups on CNC machine. Plus the buyer would have to be willing to drill and counter sink the steel K member. Those socket heads were temporary I used flat heads for the final install. The best bet would be to ask BMR to make one from steel.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Awesome build!! You are extremely talented. Congrats on the Kudos and award!!! Now go rip it up!!!!

Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Very cool(pun intended) build. I like how your stuff is functional. Seriously considering the DOB setup to lose my forced induction virginity.

Had any hiccups? Would it be a PITA to drive daily?

OP
OP

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
Very cool(pun intended) build. I like how your stuff is functional. Seriously considering the DOB setup to lose my forced induction virginity.

Had any hiccups? Would it be a PITA to drive daily?
Thanks. No issues at all been really reliable, a piece of cake to drive everyday. I will need a clutch but that is to be expected.

DansEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP Mustang
Was wondering if you would be so kind as showing us how you bolted on the rear diffuser, did you need to make any brackets in certain places, any help would be greatly appreciated, your car is outstanding by the way.

Sponsored
OP
OP

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
The spoiler is made by Street Scenes I think that was the name can't remember the vendor sorry.

I did have to make some brackets for the diffuser. I made one that runs the full width of the front edge of the diffuser and is attached to the spare tire well floor. It has a lip which faces towards the rear and allows me to set the leading edge of the diffuser on that lip so I can fasten the back in a couple places and so it is supported and then I can fasten it all along the front, sides and back. You can see all the rear fasteners in this shot and if you look carefully you can see the ends of the leading edge support under the diffuser near the ends. At this point I didn't have the strackes attached.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
[MENTION=8724]908ssp[/MENTION] how was the fit of the spoiler? Also, does it seem sturdy enough for high speed runs, say 120mph?

I've liked it since I got my car, seeing it on yours (I'm Oxford white too) sealed the deal. Just making sure it will take my abuse.

Car looks outstanding, I like the small details the most.

OP
OP

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
The spoiler fits on the body really well. It is somewhat flexible made from urethane. If you take the proper preparation it won't come off. The double sided tape completely surrounds all the parts. A little sanding on the spoiler surface and then some adhesion improver from 3M and you're good to go on the spoiler side. Then alcohol to remove any wax or sealants on the painted surfaces and adhesion improver you're good to go on the body side. Once on it isn't coming off and I have had mine well over 120.
Sponsored