Blacklime's Build

cvaughn1084

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT DIB
Remember seeing your Black and Green beaut at TMI. One of my favorites from the show. Congrats on MOTM!

OP
OP
chris_5oh

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
Remember seeing your Black and Green beaut at TMI. One of my favorites from the show. Congrats on MOTM!
I appreciate it! and that's awesome, never thought I would be MOTM!!

OP
OP
chris_5oh

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
Attended the Mustangs Vs. Camaros show in Houston this past weekend. Didn't go home with a trophy but still had a good time. Hung out with some other guys from the Houston S550s group.

29927794064_76a6475f27_b.jpg

29925161493_6bfafacabd_b.jpg

29925161313_e0a35a3d9e_b.jpg

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats

Congrats MOTM, I want to do Pearl Gold stripe and gold accents for my ruby red. Can't seem to find any? Help?
tn_DSCN1218.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
chris_5oh

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
Congrats MOTM, I want to to Pearl Gold stripe and gold accents for my ruby red. Can't seem to find any? Help?
Thank you! And that would looks cool, there was actually a ruby red GT with a gold stripe at Texas Mustang Invasion. The only problem with gold stripes is that they only last for about a year or so because the sun destroys them which is probably why you can't find any. You may be better off getting it painted or dipped.

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Chris, congratulations on MOTM !! Your 'stang looks awesome. I noticed in one of the pics that you have the wonderful yellow warning labels on the sun visors. I personally couldn't stand looking at those with my car being silver and black. The vinyl covers from Anchor Room will cover up those things quickly. Just a suggestion. Any mods you plan on doing next?

OP
OP
chris_5oh

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
Chris, congratulations on MOTM !! Your 'stang looks awesome. I noticed in one of the pics that you have the wonderful yellow warning labels on the sun visors. I personally couldn't stand looking at those with my car being silver and black. The vinyl covers from Anchor Room will cover up those things quickly. Just a suggestion. Any mods you plan on doing next?
Thank you! And yeah I hate them haha. I'll probably pick some of those up, I've seen them before but didn't think it was that big of deal but now seeing it in the pictures they stand out. I'm waiting till black Friday to try and get a deal on a tune and headers! I'm just worried my car might be too loud with catless headers and corsa extremes.. :shrug: I need to look more into catted vs catless or change to corsa sports.

Popcorn

Loves His Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium DIB with Black Accents
Awesome build and congrats on MOTM! How is your dipped calipers holding up? I was thinking about doing mine, but wasn't sure if I wanted to go that route or the epoxy paint.

OP
OP
chris_5oh

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
Awesome build and congrats on MOTM! How is your dipped calipers holding up? I was thinking about doing mine, but wasn't sure if I wanted to go that route or the epoxy paint.
Thank you! It is holding up great, it's been a little over a year now. It has VHT high temp caliper spray over the dip to protect it and it has done it's job. I know a few people that have painted theirs and they started chipping within about 8 months. One even had them professionally painted and they chipped so I'm not too fond of the paint route. It's a cheap route ~$10 total cost to do it but it still looks great and I can always go back and peel if I want to change it up.

Sponsored

Popcorn

Loves His Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium DIB with Black Accents
Thank you! It is holding up great, it's been a little over a year now. It has VHT high temp caliper spray over the dip to protect it and it has done it's job. I know a few people that have painted theirs and they started chipping within about 8 months. One even had them professionally painted and they chipped so I'm not too fond of the paint route. It's a cheap route ~$10 total cost to do it but it still looks great and I can always go back and peel if I want to change it up.
Awesome that's good to hear! I'll try that over the epoxy first.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
congrats, fam!

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Thank you! And yeah I hate them haha. I'll probably pick some of those up, I've seen them before but didn't think it was that big of deal but now seeing it in the pictures they stand out. I'm waiting till black Friday to try and get a deal on a tune and headers! I'm just worried my car might be too loud with catless headers and corsa extremes.. :shrug: I need to look more into catted vs catless or change to corsa sports.
Well you're right, not a big deal. You seem like a "detail" kind of guy so I thought I would throw it out there. Now, on to much more important things, like a tune and headers!! That would be awesome, but like you mentioned, probably really damn loud. Too bad others (cops & neighbors) see that as a bad thing! I'll be watching to see what you decide to do. Congrats again Chris.:cheers: